What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Sam Burgess court cases, breach notices

This Year?

Immortal
I'm anti-sam

images

F*ck this guy
The fat one massterrrr with his shifty eyeses he's is against us.....yes...yessss kill the fat one preciouss.

Legion

Juniors
I'd be pissed off driving for three hours to see my kids and get told by someone who has no rights over the children you can't see your kids. I would have more that abused the coward I'll tell you that for free. The whole thing is designed to keep Sam away from his kids. Surely you can see that.
Agree.

Far too many blokes who've gone through the Family Court to stand up for the right for custody or fair access to their kids have had bullshit accusations from the mothers & bullshit AVO's against them.

If Burgess had threatened violence towards the f-i-l then that's what he would have been charged with. Same if he had thumped his f-i-l.
He has not been accused of violence nor threats of violence towards anyone.

No-one knows the details except Burgess & the f-i-l.
Having said that, it sounds like it's just a bullshit accusation as part of a custody battle.

Losing ones wife & family then going through Family Court is one of the most distressful things that many blokes will ever face.

Regardless of my opinion of the man, I hope that Burgess gets a fair deal regarding access/custody with his children.

[Interesting timing & all re; his marital problems started around the time that he had a career threatening injury. I could be wrong off course but I can't help wonder if his missus only married him for his money rather than for his sparkling personality]

Tiger5150

Bench
[Interesting timing & all re; his marital problems started around the time that he had a career threatening injury. I could be wrong off course but I can't help wonder if his missus only married him for his money rather than for his sparkling personality]

Interesting timing and all. His marital problems started around the time that his phone and social media account were used to send nude pics and cock shots to some chick that wasnt his wife. That is pretty interesting timing.

But nah his ex wife is a gold digger.

Peter Quinn

Juniors
Agree.

Far too many blokes who've gone through the Family Court to stand up for the right for custody or fair access to their kids have had bullshit accusations from the mothers & bullshit AVO's against them.

If Burgess had threatened violence towards the f-i-l then that's what he would have been charged with. Same if he had thumped his f-i-l.
He has not been accused of violence nor threats of violence towards anyone.

No-one knows the details except Burgess & the f-i-l.
Having said that, it sounds like it's just a bullshit accusation as part of a custody battle.

Losing ones wife & family then going through Family Court is one of the most distressful things that many blokes will ever face.

Regardless of my opinion of the man, I hope that Burgess gets a fair deal regarding access/custody with his children.

Beautifully written

Legion

Juniors
Interesting timing and all. His marital problems started around the time that his phone and social media account were used to send nude pics and c**k shots to some chick that wasnt his wife. That is pretty interesting timing.

Hadn't heard that [I don't read womens gossip magazines] Real classy if true.

Whether his wife is a gold digger or not I couldn't say.
Just looking at awards nights where players turn up with hot looking wives, one can't help but wonder if they'd have had any chance at all if they were a tradie rather than a high paid footy player.

But off course I'm just being cynical. Good looking girls always go for fugly blokes who are a bit thick in the head & only marry for love .......... right?

SBD82

Coach

Whether his wife is a gold digger or not I couldn't say.
Just looking at awards nights where players turn up with hot looking wives, one can't help but wonder if they'd have had any chance at all if they were a tradie rather than a high paid footy player.

But off course I'm just being cynical. Good looking girls always go for fugly blokes who are a bit thick in the head & only marry for love .......... right?
People seek partners who are physically fit and make lots of money.

I’m shocked. Shocked I tells ya.

Tiger5150

Bench

What about nine?
https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/sam-bu...ther-tom/3a1edbc8-a52e-4cd1-8a83-d7cd8d807bf6

or NRL.com?
https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/09/18/sam-burgess-addresses-media-over-improper-conduct-allegations/

or the DT?
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...l/news-story/b411215e03c72aaa2982362cf6e99e2a

Im glad mine did

Peter Quinn

Juniors
It is clear that you are into him, but it is bordering on stalking. Maybe buy him some flowers, you might get his number.
It is clear to me that it would make you jealous and give yourself more of a reason to land on a Sam Burgess post to bag Souths supporters. Why don't you put a post up about that cat Gillette.

lynx000

Juniors
It is clear to me that it would make you jealous and give yourself more of a reason to land on a Sam Burgess post to bag Souths supporters. Why don't you put a post up about that cat Gillette.

Mate, I have not criticised Sam or any other Souths supporter in any post on this thread, only you, because you are a potato. I think you really need to (a) either get back on your meds; or (b) seek urgent medical assistance.

Peter Quinn

Juniors
Mate, I have not criticised Sam or any other Souths supporter in any post on this thread, only you, because you are a potato. I think you really need to (a) either get back on your meds; or (b) seek urgent medical assistance.
Piss off moron.

Someguy

First Grade
Interesting timing and all. His marital problems started around the time that his phone and social media account were used to send nude pics and c**k shots to some chick that wasnt his wife. That is pretty interesting timing.

spot on! A split was reported last offseason when Sam was my on contract to earn big bucks and the darling of channel 9 and the NRL, sky was the limit on his future earnings potential. To suggest gold digger seems way off the mark in this instance.

Legion

Juniors

I appreciate the links [did I mention that I live in a cave out in the middle of nowhere?] but I'm still none the wiser.

I've learnt that according to Sammys brother it was all a "mistake".

That Sam is keen to tell the full story once the investigation has concluded.

That several players were involved in the sexting.

And that's about it. What was the outcome?