What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Sam Burgess court cases, breach notices

firechild

First Grade
Souffs fans never disappoint. Dumbest bunch of merkins to have ever graced this world. Well done Peter you absolute deadshit.

Tiger5150

Bench
I appreciate the links [did I mention that I live in a cave out in the middle of nowhere?] but I'm still none the wiser.

I've learnt that according to Sammys brother it was all a "mistake".

That Sam is keen to tell the full story once the investigation has concluded.

That several players were involved in the sexting.

And that's about it. What was the outcome?

The outcome?

His wife left him.....then took him back again......then left again. There are other details but that is the brief synopsis.

Last edited:

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
The outcome?

His wife left him.....then took him back again......then left again, took an AVO out against him. There are other details but that is the brief synopsis.

5150, you’ve already expressed your dislike of Sam but is there any reason to lie about him?

it just goes to show how unhinged the haters are

Tiger5150

Bench
So why the misrepresentation of the AVO?

It was an error, and was corrected. Its what people with integrity do. TBH its not that much of a stretch. The original question was what was the outcome of Sams shenanigans. The AVO from his ex father in law is a pretty logical consequence.

Why would you conflate my opinion of him getting an AVO against him and my opinion of him as a player?

Legion

Juniors
The outcome?

His wife left him.....then took him back again......then left again. There are other details but that is the brief synopsis.
Thank you but I meant what action did the NRL take against the players involved? I can't remember hearing any players being suspended [according to the links you provided 'several' were involved]

Tiger5150

Bench
Thank you but I meant what action did the NRL take against the players involved? I can't remember hearing any players being suspended [according to the links you provided 'several' were involved]

Souffs did an internal investigation and big "Richo" said "Nothing to see here".

Coincidentally the girl who complained leaves for a holiday to South Africa and refuses to return to answer questions.

Legion

Juniors
Souffs did an internal investigation and big "Richo" said "Nothing to see here".

Coincidentally the girl who complained leaves for a holiday to South Africa and refuses to return to answer questions.
Richo said that? Well there you go then.

Wonder how much spending money she got with the holiday? ........ oh what am I saying? Richo wouldn't cover up any impropriety surely & off course the much vaunted integrity unit would have been all over it.

Nothing to see here indeed .......... #scratches head#

Latest posts