What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Same game multis

fizman

Bench
Barring key injuries or extreme weather, I look at going with over 35.5 points in most games.

In recent times Alex Johnston as an any time scorer has worked.

If punters aren’t too greedy, there is so much money to be made.

As an example, on Thursday night I would look at something like:

Melbourne +18.5
Total Over 34.5
Pays $1.75

Big Bloke

Juniors
I'm no longer a punter. Used to be in my old days but unfortunately mortgage's and son's school fees put paid to that. And to be honest, I was sick of losing money that I had worked my arse off to earn.

My wife is much better than money than I am and I was happy to have her look after our finances. Not that I'd squander it all, but it's just better if I don't look after them. She doesn't mind a bet or two but we've both decided not to indulge, also for the sake of our now 12 year old son who we want to teach good habits.

So now I just limit myself to my card night with my close mates every three months. I take about $70 and do the best I can with that.

I have seen many people's lives ruined by gambling - it almost wrecked mine as well, got myself into hot water a few times in my early days. People have to remember that the house always wins. And if you get someone bragging to you about the wins he's had, then ask him about his losses. He'll clam up very quickly.

azzah72

Bench
I tend to do SGM on sharks games, managed a cheeky $450 off $15 on the sharks /Souths game.

Puts my overall outlay for the year up $150.

No need to bet anymore than that, too rich for my blood.

Big Bloke

Juniors
It absolutely floors me how some people can bet $50,000 on a game or a horse etc. Or even $20,000. I get they're probably millionaires and can afford to drop those amounts but if they can do this, surely that money is better off somewhere else.

Frenzy.

Immortal
It absolutely floors me how some people can bet $50,000 on a game or a horse etc. Or even $20,000. I get they're probably millionaires and can afford to drop those amounts but if they can do this, surely that money is better off somewhere else.
Or even $50 hahahah

Frenzy.

Immortal
Are you still doing the KFC ads. You must of made a bit of money out of that run?

SU%26TMM+FI.png

I stopped supporting them when they wouldn't make me pickled chicken teeth.

They reckon there's no such thing.

I have a weird KFC story for later

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Anyone remember Miranda KFC drive through was a “walk through” on a weekend night, specifically Friday’s after “bananas” Miranda rsl nightclub closed?

Frenzy.

Immortal
Anyone remember Miranda KFC drive through was a “walk through” on a weekend night, specifically Friday’s after “bananas” Miranda rsl nightclub closed?

Yep. Don't recall bananas though. Think I went to the walk through from Carmens or maybe ? TKs. Whatever that grab a granny's was opposite Carmens

Then again, I remember chicken croquettes as well. Best thing KFC ever sold before the pies which haven't been on since before COVID

Quigs

Immortal
I remember when the Miranda KFC actually opened for business. I think they were one of the first few opened in Syd-a-ney.

The old man would take us down to buy some of that yank take away chook while he slipped into the side door of the RSL and sink a few. It was very convenient for him. Mum, my sis and I would sit in the back of the car pigging out.

Dead set there were queues stretching out along the kingsway, just lined up like the old picture theatre days.

If memory serves me correct it was around the time the Miranda Fair opened.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I remember when the Miranda KFC actually opened for business. I think they were one of the first few opened in Syd-a-ney.

The old man would take us down to buy some of that yank take away chook while he slipped into the side door of the RSL and sink a few. It was very convenient for him. Mum, my sis and I would sit in the back of the car pigging out.

Dead set there were queues stretching out along the kingsway, just lined up like the old picture theatre days.

Bloody spoiled. I got a bottle of Blue Bow lemonade and a bag of Smiths chips while waiting in the car while the old man was sinking piss in the Cauliflower Hotel. He'd drive all the way from Caringbah to the Cauli just to drink with his Souths mates. Then back to Caringbah pissed as a newt with me in the back getting tossed about like a sock in a dryer. HAHAHAHA

Frenzy.

Immortal
Oh and, the first fast food we ever got as kids was at the McDonalds at Sans Souci. when they had the fush and chups on the menu.

Craigshark

First Grade

go there on a Friday night or almost any weeknight, the drive thru line still stretches back along the kingsway sometimes to the lights at Kiora road lol

Quigs

Immortal
The lines I talked about Craig S was people. It was amazing to see them lining up. Come to think of it they didn't have Drive "THROUGH " back then.

fizman

Bench
Love these stories Champions! I miss the Miranda Fair Star and the WIGWAM sign at Engadine.

Special K

Coach
Last year and 2020 I was killing it with all the tries and the bullshit touch footy being played. Back to reality now haha