What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SAME SHIT

Mickthedragon

Juniors
We lost in the finals last year to souffs under Mary by 3 field goals in the same game FFS. We lose these close games mainly because he is in charge and gives us zero leadership as coach.

epDragon62

First Grade
That won’t be the case forever. As someone else points out, young kids will not join the family with the shite continuing and eventually the aura of St George will disappear.

We need success, like any other club.

possm

Coach
That won’t be the case forever. As someone else points out, young kids will not join the family with the shite continuing and eventually the aura of St George will disappear.

We need success, like any other club.
The parents of some of our brightest juniors will direct their child to go to another club. SGI is a basket case right now. On paper we have the players to at least make the 8 but in reality they are heading for the spoon.

When the players lose confidence in their coach, the only remedy to to change the coach.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Was that Gasnier's debut game? I remember we took the lead and I actually felt bad for the Knights then they came back and beat us.

Edit: I don't think it was Gasnier's debut but I remember a Gidley flick vaguely.
No, Mark Gasnier debuted against Newcastle in 2000. And we actually won that match in the dying minutes.

A great match, won in fine style, apparently... URL LINK

M Gasnier was called up late after playing a full game in the the reserves. Matt Cooper was injured in the warm up.

dragonhysteria

Juniors
Correct. The Gidley flick pass was 99 at SFS. We lost another one at Newy maybe in 02 after going ahead with a couple to go and then Thommo dropped it when taking a hit up. Knights scored in the corner and Joey kicked it from the touch line.
No, Mark Gasnier debuted against Newcastle in 2000. And we actually won that match in the dying minutes.

A great match, won in fine style, apparently... URL LINK

M Gasnier was called up late after playing a full game in the the reserves. Matt Cooper was injured in the warm up.
rrect