What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sandor Earl try

Mr. Snrub

Juniors
Does anyone have any pictures of his try last night? Even though I'm a raiders fan, that try he scored really wowed me. I think everyone on the forum would agree it was pretty special.

Ulysseus

Bench
Extreme athleticism, I felt the need for a chiropractor just watching it.

While we are asking for pictures etc, does anyone have a video of John Stamos strangling himself with a leather belt whilst two hit bitches go at it on one of those large vibrating beds shaped like a love heart?

Danish

Referee
I don't know about last night's try but I'm sure wittyfan would have a few choice pics of earl

[FKN-SIK]

Juniors
What a fantastic try it was!

What made it even better was he got it down before even touching the corner post :)

Fibroman

First Grade
Good work from Brad Tighe to draw in 2 defenders and slip the pass to Earl leading up to the try as well.

mxlegend99

Referee
Pretty awesome try - if that doesn't keep him in the team ahead of Adrian Purtell then that would surely have to prove that Matt Elliott is playing favorites with his former players.

Adrian Purtell has been average all season and the tries he has scored have for the most part been when he has had no one infront of him and a huge head start. Only remember him beating a player on one or two occassions.

Doomednow

Bench
bigfoot called it. I hadn't though of it before but now I'm almost certain it will happen. Brad Tighe to be dropped to make room for Purtell.

Obviously not confirmed yet, but how short are the odds do you think?

hrundi99

First Grade
Robinson should have stayed on his wing and we wouldn't be having this conversation, but it was a great effort.