What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sandow is a massive grub

boxa777

Coach
Ennis is the grub of all grubs in the competition. Sweet, get under people's skins but when you push someone in the face like that, expect to cop a hit or two..

Loved Sandow throwing one on his chin. And the fact that the referees gave the penalty to Souths made things all the more sweeter. About time the game was refereed like that.

What Ennis did was completely weak and unnecessary. A true measure of the man. I'm glad Sandow had the balls to not get pushed around like that from a f**kwit.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Grub of all grubs? :lol:

I don't recall where he's ever deliberately kneed someone in the head, stepped on their hand, called them a black merkin.... need I go on?

He is a grub, not denying that, but he's nowhere near the worst in the game. Wake up to yourself boxa...

StinkyPete

Juniors
f**king bulldog whinger if he'd done it to soward you'd be cheering him. ennis put is elbow into the kids face the kid smacked him. i've been waiting for someone to hit him for most of his career. as for the patten hit he was just following up on his hit making sure patten knew who hit him. IMO there need top be more of this kinda physicallity in matches.

Timmah

Staff member
Ennis put his elbow into the kids face? What game were you watching you goose?

bulldog

Bench
Yeah, lol at the elbow accusation, did you actually watch the game? And if you did, are you f**king blind or just plain stupid?

SSFC Hitman

Juniors
LOL @ this thread!!!

Let's face facts--- all these players named have tactics that other teams fans dont like BUT if they were playing for your team you'd love them. Sandow is an annoying cheeky little bugger I'll admit but he is our annoying cheeky little bugger. As for the hit on Patten--- that is fair game--- he kncked Patten down and there was no hand on Patten as of yet so therefore he was eligible to get back up, so why would you just place a hand on him for so he can get a quick play the ball? Quite frankly dropping the shoulder is the smart thing to do as it would keep the tackled player down that little longer.

Oh and as for Ennis-- everyone who watches footy knows he is a big mouthed smart ass!

Doggiesfan09

Juniors
LOL @ this thread!!!

Let's face facts--- all these players named have tactics that other teams fans dont like BUT if they were playing for your team you'd love them. Sandow is an annoying cheeky little bugger I'll admit but he is our annoying cheeky little bugger. As for the hit on Patten--- that is fair game--- he kncked Patten down and there was no hand on Patten as of yet so therefore he was eligible to get back up, so why would you just place a hand on him for so he can get a quick play the ball? Quite frankly dropping the shoulder is the smart thing to do as it would keep the tackled player down that little longer.

Oh and as for Ennis-- everyone who watches footy knows he is a big mouthed smart ass!

I agree with you completely, but i find it funny how Souths Supporters whinged and whinged bout Riley Brown's hit on Craig Wing which was completely legal and within the rules of the game also, i would just like the difference stated , Patten was also in a vulnerable position the same as Craig Wing was so what was the difference in the the incidents

Dave Q

Coach
lol@this thread indeed.

My pet guinea-pig weighs more than Chrissy Sandow and is twice as scary!

Doggies players have been grubbing-on for years and they get a little footy kiss and they bleat like lambs.

Youse are playing top footy, over-achieveing in spades, suck it in, lap it all up, ffs man up you whinging poms.

Last edited:

ByRd

First Grade
I agree with you completely, but i find it funny how Souths Supporters whinged and whinged bout Riley Brown's hit on Craig Wing which was completely legal and within the rules of the game also, i would just like the difference stated , Patten was also in a vulnerable position the same as Craig Wing was so what was the difference in the the incidents
Great point, any Souths fans willing to answer???

Dave Q

Coach
Great point, any Souths fans willing to answer???

Politicians perks are legal, that doesnt make them right.

Some guy getting 10 years for murder is legal, doesnt make it right.

Riley is not a human being, he is little more than an animal.

He should have been banned from the game for his vicious low act.

Last edited:

Kilmo(SP)

Juniors
So let me get this straight...

An unprovoked backhander to someones face = playing with passion.

When you retaliate and punch a bloke in the mouth = grubbery.

Fair enough. Clearly you have absolutely no idea so it is pointless even arguing with you.

Is that like having no idea when it comes to the shoulder/elbow that Sandow dropped on Kenny-Dowell in Rnd 1 ??? Just curious......Over exubirant young kid trying to assert himself and going about it the wrong way. Ennis is no angel either....case closed

Timmah

Staff member
Still saying backhander? :lol:

You've never witnessed a slap have you?

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
I thought it was great when Sandow put that hit on Patten then drove the shoulder in when Patten was down. It was something you would see in the 1980s and fans love it (well most fans *cough*). Neville Costigan did the same thing to a Panthers player on Friday night (cant remember which) and when i came on here the next day there was a thread calling him a grub. Open your eyes guys! Its good hard football. If people keep complaining about stuff like that our game is going turn into the joke AFL has turned into already. DO YOU REALLY WANT THAT!! I sure dont.

Harden the F*ck UP!! :D