What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sandow NO try vs Harris Try

MrT

Juniors
Tonight Tahu Harris was awarded a try by the video ref while we had a cross eyed video ref disallow a try for Sandow against the Cowboys. Somebody please explain how they were different.

Harris didn't have any more control of the ball than Sandow did.

It's an absolute joke

Eels Dude

Coach
No point comparing every similar 50/50 call, some you get in your favour other times you don't.

it sounds like our club doesn't complain enough, other teams whinge and whine and then the next week in the media the Ref's boss is asked about it and says we got it wrong or we got it right. We never get a answer because we don't whinge enough.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade

Frank-Costanza---TV-dads-jpg.jpg

hindy111

Post Whore
The whole game lacked intensity.And they where doing best too keep NZ in it.I mean test footy is not dead right? lol lets have another wolrd cup

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
it sounds like our club doesn't complain enough, other teams whinge and whine and then the next week in the media the Ref's boss is asked about it and says we got it wrong or we got it right. We never get a answer because we don't whinge enough.

I reckon we can whinge with the best of them. Particularly our fans.

Joely01

Bench

So you don't think BA has had meetings with the refs boss to get some decisions explained?

I'd say he has, he just doesn't tell the media everything which is great IMO