What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sandow

MrT

Juniors
anyone watching the Souths v Canberra game?
Oh he couldn't come soon enough

KAPOW

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Have we got any good backup halfs coming through?

I'm just a bit worried we have no backup if something was to happen to Sandow.

DeanPay98

Juniors
My thoughts exactly ME. We are in desperate need of a backup half for Sandow.

How is Breust going? Is there any other reserve grade have that we have or could buy (apart from Mortz)?

MrT

Juniors
My thoughts exactly ME. We are in desperate need of a backup half for Sandow.

How is Breust going? Is there any other reserve grade have that we have or could buy (apart from Mortz)?

Jason Seage is coming back

I'm just happy we have a halfback. We've had a backup halfback for last 20 years

jono

Juniors
Glad to see Canberra are every bit as mediocre as we are .
Although I think it was a dud call with Ferguson playing at the Inglis kick through.
Anyway , who cares , hope rabbits put 60 on 'em.

Stagger eel

Staff member
the coaching staff are looking at fringe halves as we speak, we already have Seage and Morts and Casey will probably have 1 last year with roberts being another option.

I wouldn't concern yourself over it Maroubra focus on the witty one liners dude.

DeanPay98

Juniors
Jason Seage looks like a good prospect. thats good news that he's coming back to us. Good work by Kearney.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
we already have Seage and Morts and Casey will probably have 1 last year with roberts being another option.

Exactly, we've got plenty of backup halfbacks next year. There's also Hayne who can play in the halves if all the others die in a zeppelin explosion.

We won't have had this many backup halfbacks since Tim Smith, John Morris, Brett Finch and PJ Marsh were at the club.