What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sandow's Shoulder

thomas10do

Juniors
Just happened to see an old clip of Chrissy putting Kenny-Dowall on his arse with his shoulder.

May have been mentioned before, but anyone else reckon this "peak in form" has a little to do with him pretty much getting rid of it the last few weeks and focusing more on position...etc? For example, against the sharks when he really started to come good, would the old sandow have intercepted that pass?

I for one don't mind seeing a successful one once in a while though!:D

(recalls look of amazement on boyd's face:lol:)

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
maybe his new found form has something to do with not having a contract negotiation hanging over his head, causing him to second guess every move wondering if a stuff up would lower his bargaining power...

Ttime

Juniors
Well to be fair, he started to hit his straps a few weeks before he signed with Parra.

So, no.

Ike E Bear

Juniors
I think Sandow is more of an instinctive player than a smart one. As such, I think he might be a bit hard to coach ... it has just taken a while to get through to him.

Jimmy Smooth

Juniors
Someone probably gave him a massive serve and put him in his place, but i would say his form would be close to what muzby said, the contract negotiations had more to do with it.