What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Santo Sam and Ed's Cup Fever

fish eel

Immortal
Cant believe there isnt a thread on this! :crazy:

Love it. Big laughs everynight.

Was it last night they went through Australia's schedule?

v Ghana
V Serbia
> Sydney

'and you've got them on the early flight'

:lol: :lol:

and Mark Bresciano's WC Diary?

Gold 'Timmy had the lamb' :lol:

Everyone else love this?

fish eel

Immortal
yep.

Loved the ad for the DVD - 'The Golden Years of Oceania'

"Even Bozza scored" funny sh*t.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Been watching it every night - absolute gold. It's hilarous :lol:

Did anyone see the "DiegoMaradonuts" - "Usually donuts are sold by the dozen, but these ones are sold by the gram"

:lol:

yeah its good the santo show.

has anyone noticed that this years coverage is a bit weird?

you start with Les and Foster. theyre not even in a studio..its jost a window. theyre overlooking capetown or something however evert shot is over exposed because of the sun reflecting off the sea. seems underdone.

then i get told that foster has been ranting non stop about pim...on SBS 2. didnt even klnow that was on. great. missed what i wanted to hear.

and then last night. new zealand draws. no wrap up. straight into the next game..at a different studio with ned zelic and the other dude with the weird south african/irish accent.

much flasher studio.

its all very odd.

Fin077

Juniors
I was thinking the same thing about the glare from the water in the background!

More importantly though - Who's the blonde that sings the "Fever" intro! ;-):lol:

fish eel

Immortal
Last night was pretty good.

Loved the 'Kickin it Kiwi Style' slogan ion the NZ teams bus followed by a clip of a Mark Patson airswing.

DB

First Grade
I lost it when Ed did his spill on Italy....

'I love your country. I love your food. I love your 27 names for ham. But Harden up.'

Also Mark's diary.... "Scott Chipperfield thinks the South African drivers are bad. He would know, he was a bus driver.

Was it last night with the Know you socceroos segment, and the question did you deserve you're first red card, and Kewell, Cahill, Neill, and Kennedy go didn't deserve it, but Grella goes 'Yeah, probably deserved it'.

Very good show.

Tom Shines

First Grade
yep.

Loved the ad for the DVD - 'The Golden Years of Oceania'

"Even Bozza scored" funny sh*t.

No that best part of that was the John Aloisi pronunciation of Tong-ga. A little Easter Egg in there for old fans of the Late Show.

this show f**king rules. they need to do a once a week hourly show of all the world of european football during the season. Ed Kavalee rules.

Latest posts