What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sat 26/4/14

Tayjack

Juniors
Anyone havin a look today - some good races in Adelaide, Sydney and Melbourne, my best below:

Sydney: Arabian Gold
Steps In Time
Keith's Legacy
Adelaide: Star fashion
Street Car Valour
Kushadasi
Stella Lante
Melbourne: Vain Queen
Trade Commissioner
Animoso

Good to any on the punt

Flapper

First Grade
I missed getting on Two Blue but I got it in the tipping comp which should push me into the top 3.

Tayjack

Juniors
f**k me - ordinary day to say the least, did anyone else notice the amount of terrible rides, and poor decisions from jockeys today????? Don't want to sound like a bad loser, but f**k me.......................I know a couple of blokes in Melbourne that did huge money due to real bad rides. That's the way it goes - but f**k, I suspect a couple of them will not be riding for those trainers again.

Tayjack

Juniors
Good luck with that, with both of us on it we have no hope.

Animoso is the best bet of the day, Team Hawkes could get Wazn to win the Cox plate they are flying.

Point in case here - the jock didn't know whether he was comin or going! He went forward, went back, went forward went back, then when they straightened up was left floundering - worst ride of the day.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
f**k me - ordinary day to say the least, did anyone else notice the amount of terrible rides, and poor decisions from jockeys today????? Don't want to sound like a bad loser, but f**k me.......................I know a couple of blokes in Melbourne that did huge money due to real bad rides. That's the way it goes - but f**k, I suspect a couple of them will not be riding for those trainers again.
There were plenty of shocking rides today, all over the place. Cost me quite a bit today.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Point in case here - the jock didn't know whether he was comin or going! He went forward, went back, went forward went back, then when they straightened up was left floundering - worst ride of the day.
Yep, just one of many.

Tayjack

Juniors
Froggy Newitt can fall into that catergory too with his on Trade Commisioner in the 3rd at Sandown, same for Katelyn f**kin Mallyon on Tear Gas, f**k me what a moral rolled.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Froggy Newitt can fall into that catergory too with his on Trade Commisioner in the 3rd at Sandown, same for Katelyn f**kin Mallyon on Tear Gas, f**k me what a moral rolled.
:lol: I was on both of them. Pretty happy with the 4.60 fixed price on trade commissioner. Shocking ride.

intentcity

First Grade
Shit day all round IMO, was easily the weakest card of the 3 championship legs, I reckon it needs a bit of a tweek, the last day should be the best, they should hold the QE back a week next year.

And I didn't get a winner.

Last edited:

Tayjack

Juniors
Shit day all round IMO, was easily the weakest card of the 3 championship legs, I reckon it needs a bit of a tweek, the last day should be the best, they should hold the QE back a week next year.

And I didn't get a winner.

Yeah for sure, that and the Sydney cup, the all aged should be a lead up run for the Doncaster too, not 2 weeks after it.