What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sat 3/5/14

Tayjack

Juniors
Some pretty good racing in Adelaide tomorrow, provided it gets to no worse than a dead 5 thought these would give a return:

Race 2 - No 9 Innocent Hero - win J Winks on.
Race 3 - No 2 Royal Standing - win D Oliver on.
Race 4 - No 8 Natural Disaster - Place A Patterson on.
Race 7 - No 5 Alpha Beat - Each way D Oliver on.
Race 8 - No 16 Scratchy Bottom - place D Tourner on.
Race 9 - No 1 Underestimation - win D Tourner on.

Good luck if having a crack tomorrow.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I was on Bring Something in the spring in the Victoria Derby at a big price,he was an inexperienced horse then who used to run like a shopping trolley,i have been following him since,his last 2 runs where quite good and his shopping trolly behaviour seems to be over,i'll stick with him

The other Sebring in the race Scratchy Bottom the danger

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Shopping trolley's are always broken,can't steer them straight,drifting 8 wide entering the checkout straight in the aisle of Coles,Bring Something had broken shopping trolley wheels

Tayjack

Juniors
Shopping trolley's are always broken,can't steer them straight,drifting 8 wide entering the checkout straight in the aisle of Coles,Bring Something had broken shopping trolley wheels

Lmao - yep got it the first read, there were a few shopping trolleys when they straightened at Sandown last week as we know. Got something back today in the wagga gold cup with one of the same horses that froggy rode last week out of Sandown - Trade Commisioner won it with froggy on(don't know if you saw it), but he snagged back 3rd last on the rail the trip, then got it too the outside and the horse did the rest - Got 3.50'yesterday fixed, they hammered it as they jumped 2.80 tote.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I was on Alpha Beat last start at a big price, huge run I won't get 60's this time :-(

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Samesies! I heard it trained the house down during the week so I had a peanut on it, would of been nice if it got up *sigh*
Lets say i had a few peanuts on it, still waking up in a cold sweat with it not getting the chocolates.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I'm got a few roughies for tomorrow-

Tuscan Fire first up at Caulfield, 1st up last time in he won a stronger race than this at 50-1
Lady Tatia EW at Caulfield
Platinum Jack EW Hawkesbury La Amistad Win same race
Lilliburlero Hawkesbury Win (best of the day-7.5 available currently)
Katie's cove Hawkesbury win
Pocket Rockets EW Hawkesbury

Godspeed lil horsies! Lemon Squash needs a new pair of shoes.

Tayjack

Juniors
I'm got a few roughies for tomorrow-

Tuscan Fire first up at Caulfield, 1st up last time in he won a stronger race than this at 50-1
Lady Tatia EW at Caulfield
Platinum Jack EW Hawkesbury La Amistad Win same race
Lilliburlero Hawkesbury Win (best of the day-7.5 available currently)
Katie's cove Hawkesbury win
Pocket Rockets EW Hawkesbury

Godspeed lil horsies! Lemon Squash needs a new pair of shoes.

Tuscan fire paid 100's that day didn't it???
Flemington suits it better, might struggle at caul field but good luck.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Got Scratchy Bottom at $10.00/$3.25 on fixed odds on Tuesday for $50 e/w.

Now paying $6.00/$2.20 fixed odds and $4.00/$1.00 on the tote with Tattscrap.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Scratchy Bottom oh so close,at least it looks as though you both had it for the place as well but annoying it didn't win

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Got Scratchy Bottom at $10.00/$3.25 on fixed odds on Tuesday for $50 e/w.

Now paying $6.00/$2.20 fixed odds and $4.00/$1.00 on the tote with Tattscrap.

Damn....how close was that!! Had a consolation prize with a four horse box trifecta for $24....got the first 4 but didn't back it. Paid $233.40 for the tri plus $162.50 back for Scratchy Bottom's second....can't complain.

Flapper

First Grade
Yeah Tourneur is usually my go to guy to get me out of a jam.

Dad snagged Bring Back yesterday which was good for him.

Latest posts