What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sattler, Reynolds and Elford

BJ

Juniors
I'm a tigers fan and i'd like to hear whether or not you rate these guys and if you are dissapointed that you will be loosing these three players at the end of the year? granted reynolds and elford are both playing in premier league so you may not consider it a big loss but i'd still like to hear what you guys think of all three players.. cheers

devonuto

Juniors
I'm totally spewin' about Satts and Elford. Especially Satts, but when Elford has filled in for a couple of people this year after coming back from injury he has played awesome... they're both gonna be major losses to the club.

SP

Bench
i'll give each of the players a rating out of 10

Scott Sattler - 8.5-9/10: can play a number of positions, and is pretty expereineced, also can kick goals

Ben Reynolds - 9/10: He was one of my fave players, i was hoping he would of gotten a few games more under his belt, but injuries didnt help much at all, can play in the halves and is a goalkicker

Shane Elford - 5/10: Has played alright when we needed him to fill in for injuries, suspensions, ect, but he has had quite alot of years to establish a permanent starting 13 spot

TeamSatan

Juniors
Gone but not forgotten
good players all
but this happens to all teams now so we can look forward
to the next wave of rooneys, lewis,swains,etc.
Earlier this year i saw the cougars jim beam side their
half back jono rolfe is an excellent player and also a goalkicker.

Big Mick

Referee
I am absolutely blowing up about Satts.

He was my favourite player and one of those really honest footballers u hardly see any more, a grave loss for this club.

Reynolds was a good player, but injuries have really stuffed him about, he is a good player and will go really well if given a chance, but with Scott prince and benjii marshell i doubt he will.

Elford is another one of those really hard working players. When he filled in this year for Satts at lock he really impressed me, and also coming off the bench in the rounds after was really hard working.

each of these players are grave losses for us, and will benefit you next season.

panthersballboy

Juniors
Reynolds will be the tigers buy of the year, he has always shown enourmous potential but couldn't get a crack at the 1st grade side.

Latest posts