What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sav Rocca got.. JACKED UP!

camsmith

Juniors
...Illegally.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cerD...ww.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=356801

Some stats:

Punts: 4
Average: 48.2 yards
Longest 65 yards

Play-by-Play -

4-5-PHI37(9:55) (Punt formation) S.Rocca punts 33 yards to BLT 30, Center-J.Dorenbos, fair catch by Y.Figurs.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4-10-BAL26(8:39) (Punt formation) S.Rocca punts 45 yards to BLT 30, Center-J.Dorenbos. Y.Figurs to BLT 26 for -4 yards (S.Bradley).

PENALTY on BLT-L.McClain, Illegal Block Above the Waist, 13 yards, enforced at BLT 26.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4-12-PHI8(14:57) (Punt formation) S.Rocca punts 56 yards to BLT 36, Center-J.Dorenbos. Y.Figurs to BLT 46 for 10 yards (M.Gasperson).

PENALTY on PHI, Ineligible Downfield Kick, 4 yards, enforced at PHI 8 - No Play.
4-16-BAL48(14:32) S.Rocca punts 65 yards to BLT 31, Center-J.Dorenbos. Y.Figurs to BLT 48 for 17 yards (B.Celek).
PENALTY on PHI-M.Gasperson, Unnecessary Roughness, 15 yards, enforced at BLT 48

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4-11-PHI19(1:59) (Punt formation) S.Rocca punts 50 yards to BLT 31, Center-J.Dorenbos. Y.Figurs to BLT 49 for 18 yards (C.Smith).

Not bad.... definitely a chance.

Big Tim

First Grade
Jesus....

I am glad he got up and went to the sideline in one piece.

I dont like the Eagles, hate AFL but I would love to see another Aussie succeed in the NFL, even if he just "kicks a ball" as some people put it.

Paullyboy

Coach
It surprises me that Australians make it as offensive lineman - as a race we are generally about a quarter of the size of the obese bastards in their line

Skeletor

Juniors
All we have in the NFL at the moment are Punters:
Ben Graham (New York Jets)
Sav Rocca (Philadelphia)
Mat McBriar (Dallas)

McBriar is the only one of them not to have played Australian Football professionally (he played in High School and moved to the University of Hawaii as a punter, and was signed by the Cowboys as an undrafted free agent). I reckon Hindy would make a fantastic run-stuffing Linebacker btw.

Cupid Stunt

canberra_raiders2k2 said:
Do we have any guys looking like making the NFL? i know there is an o-linemen in college, played for the pirates.

Also the kid at U of Hawaii. Adrian Thomas.