What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Save Our Saints SOS

lemnoc

Juniors
We did it in 1995, I think it is time for us fans to rise again. We need to do something, before our club is buried once and for all. There was something planned before the Roostets game but nothing eventuated. Does anyone care to actually do something?

Lets hope as many supporters as possible sign this petition. Not sure what else we can do apart from some big signs from the Dragons Army on the hill. Ive tried emailing the club recently with complaints-never answered. We need a complete new board

KogarahWarrior

Juniors
Remember when that Sydney Kings referred to us as "Mess, a train wreck and a dumpster fire all rolled into one"? I want the media to bring up that quote again because hell, he's known it and we've known it for yonks now. And if the members can't vote to get the board out, we have to turn every damn media outlet in their face so that they have nowhere to hide.

Parko1310

Juniors
What have you got planned?
At this stage I plan to make a banner for the next home game. I hope other fans do the same otherwise this is pretty much ineffective. The only thing I’m concerned about is that if I do that, then obviously I’ll be giving these fools money through ticket sales.

Would be ideal if there was a full fan boycott of the game, but that is virtually impossible. An empty kogarah would force their hand pretty quickly. Knowing this isn’t realistic, I just hope other supporters get around the banners and show up to show their distaste for the board

Willow

Assistant Moderator
At this stage I plan to make a banner for the next home game. I hope other fans do the same otherwise this is pretty much ineffective. The only thing I’m concerned about is that if I do that, then obviously I’ll be giving these fools money through ticket sales.

Would be ideal if there was a full fan boycott of the game, but that is virtually impossible. An empty kogarah would force their hand pretty quickly. Knowing this isn’t realistic, I just hope other supporters get around the banners and show up to show their distaste for the board
I agree with letting the board know your feelings. What will the banner say?

I don't think having an empty Kogarah would achieve anything. If you hurt the home ground crowd figures, it'll just give them an excuse to move home games elsewhere.

There are easier and more effective ways to shake the place up.

If anything, we make Kogarah our home, take 'control' of the venue (in a manner of speaking). At this point it serves as a good staging point for any protest.

Parko1310

Juniors
I agree with letting the board know your feelings. What will the banner say?

I don't think having an empty Kogarah would achieve anything. If you hurt the home ground crowd figures, it'll just give them an excuse to move home games elsewhere.

There are easier and more effective ways to shake the place up.

If anything, we make Kogarah our home, take 'control' of the venue (in a manner of speaking). At this point it serves as a good staging point for any protest.
In regard to what it'll say i'm undecided at this point, but will likely be pretty blunt and straight to the point. "Board out" or "enough is enough" are obvious ones but again only really effective if others do the same. I'm open to any suggestions anyone may have.

Gareth67

First Grade
Most unfortunately I feel that any on-line protest or banners at Win stadium will fall well short of moving the scum from their entrenched positions.

What is required is a formal march upon the building where the club actually holds its meeting . Advise the media about our intentions so as to ensure the maximum amount of publicity.

Carry as many banners as possible with a number of loud - speakers with knowledgeable persons using them .

Merely an idea , however we need to get the message across to all that hear the protest that the fans of St.George Illawarra have had a gutful of the board’s absolute incompetence and that we the Dragon fan’s demand change .

The members of the Dragon board have permanently stained the distinguished history of both Illawarra and St.George , the players from previous years who gave their all for their region and jersey and the fans who always supported them with their hearts and souls and money .
Rant over . 😡

Last edited:

saint-stefano

Juniors
Empty stadiums are probably the only thing that will make those a$$holes pay attention. This club 100% deserves to be boycotted.
hi im new here so bare with me . ive been a dragons fan since the 60,s and this is killing me here is my suggestion how to protest it will be at a cost i suggest to everyone make up sighs on posts put them all on the hill for everyone to see ... i know its at a cost but when the game starts everyone just leave and all sighs to remain on the hill for everyone to see im sure it will get plenty of media attension just imagine a hill full of sighs of protests with no one there ...

Parko1310

Juniors
hi im new here so bare with me . ive been a dragons fan since the 60,s and this is killing me here is my suggestion how to protest it will be at a cost i suggest to everyone make up sighs on posts put them all on the hill for everyone to see ... i know its at a cost but when the game starts everyone just leave and all sighs to remain on the hill for everyone to see im sure it will get plenty of media attension just imagine a hill full of sighs of protests with no one there ...
This is a great idea, but would you put it past the Dragons to send an official up onto the hill and take them down? I know officials at manchester united in the premier league took signs hanging over the rafters away stating they wanted the owners gone. I could picture something similar.

If that didn't happen, I think this is an awesome idea

saint-stefano

Juniors
This is a great idea, but would you put it past the Dragons to send an official up onto the hill and take them down? I know officials at manchester united in the premier league took signs hanging over the rafters away stating they wanted the owners gone. I could picture something similar.

If that didn't happen, I think this is an awesome idea
mate just a few minutes is enough for the media to see plus it would take them a while to rid all sighs ..

Latest posts