What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SBW ruled out of Warriors match

sass

Juniors
bet it's because his poly passport idea got accused of being racist. sadtimes.

_Johnsy

Referee
now here we cotton wool williams doing his usual thing. He is an absolute joke, how do doggies fans feel about wasting hundreeds of thousands of dollars on a player who cannot string more than 3 or 45 games together ?

Twigg

Juniors
Ffs, this man played last week "with a supposed back injury". I reckon they said that to make their win look better. This is probably the excuse he'll use for this week.

As far as I am concerned, Dunny Dill is a dole bludger that sits on his ass in the sidelines and wants more money.

If Warriors win, I'll be thinking "well wtf was that last week, my team looks s**t." :x

Kiki

First Grade
aw poor SBFeelings. i bet he wanted to play in front of all the islanders too.

Be fair maybe he is still up in the new england area coaching that under 10 side from the footy show competition. He was staying for dinner wasn't he?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Confirmed in the match thread at 11:30am this morning ;-)

Kiki

First Grade
bahahah i want to 'win sonny bill'. i would snuggle him and pat his hair and tell him hes pretty and its all gonna be okay. HE JUST WANTS TO BE LOVED PEOPLE.

It is a shame for Doggies fans that this keeps happening. 08 has to be one of the most frustrating seasons in the clubs history. Come on Sonny FIRE UP! Your fans and your club deserves better. Willie is only a phone call away

Kiki

First Grade
You'd only snuggle? :sarcasm:

hahaha well. eventhough hes pretty much physical perfection i dont really wanna do sexytimes with him. hes just like an overgrown little boy or something.

give me david or john williams any day *thrusssst*

African Monkey

First Grade
bahahah i want to 'win sonny bill'. i would snuggle him and pat his hair and tell him hes pretty and its all gonna be okay. HE JUST WANTS TO BE LOVED PEOPLE.
If he wants to be loved, he'll have to work with others as a team.

hahaha well. eventhough hes pretty much physical perfection i dont really wanna do sexytimes with him. hes just like an overgrown little boy or something.

give me david or john williams any day *thrusssst*

who?

havent met a chick yet that doesnt gush over SBW

Latest posts