What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scared?

Spanner

Juniors
You ought to be.
The Roosters are coming to get ya'!

We'll show you who are the real premier side.

Roosters by 40.

Spanner.

Caged Panther

First Grade
There a trophy and a shield down at panthers leagues that tells me who the real premiers are thanks. :D :D

So to sum up. NO I'm not scared.

And neither is anyone else. Up at that fine establishment the pioneer tavern this afternoon watching the game, by the end of it the whole bar was yelling BRING ON THE ROOSTERS. :D :D

wittyz chick

Coach
Spanner said:
You ought to be.
The Roosters are coming to get ya'!

We'll show you who are the real premier side.

Roosters by 40.

Spanner.

if your Roosters are such the 'real premier side' as you put it. Then how come you lost the Grand Final????

and just so you know Panthers are alot stronger than the Dogs so you might wanna lower your score line

i dont support the panthers but i did in the grand final but i think it will be a great match but Panthers will come up trumps again

PanthersChik

Juniors
I reckon that it will be a close game next friday night against the roosters. We will win, but it will be a close finger biting game. :D

choc_soldier

Coach
Not at all Spanner. After our performance in Auckland this arvo, all I can say is BRING IT ON!

First versus second.

The premiers versus the couldabeens.

I seriously can't wait until Friday night - going to be a great game! :D

Meth

Staff member
Even if the panthers lose by 100 this weekend, they were worthy premiers last year.

Time to let go Roosters fans. 18-6 means end of argument

Big Mick

Referee
Oh yeah, I aint scared I'm quite looking forward to it.

Amos (If playing) to score 5 tries on Chris Walkers wing! :D

Caged Panther

First Grade
Big Mick said:
Oh yeah, I aint scared I'm quite looking forward to it.

Amos (If playing) to score 5 tries on Chris Walkers wing! :D

:lol: :lol: Chris Walker :lol: :lol:

Purchasing him was the best thing the roosters ever did :shock:

PREDATOR

Juniors
There are more important things in life than losing a game of football..something you rooster supporters are yet to come to grips with,or are your lives that shallow that you cant get over something that happened 6 months ago??
If either team loses it doesnt mean they cant meet in the grand final again so good luck to both teams,hopefully no injuries and a good close game ;-)

SP

Bench
the cock supporters who still cant get over the loss almost 6 months ago would be the ones who put $100 for a win at the TAB and lost the lot :lol:

Caged Panther

First Grade
Lewis said:
the c**k supporters who still cant get over the loss almost 6 months ago would be the ones who put $100 for a win at the TAB and lost the lot :lol:

it wouldn't be there fault though, it would be the weather's. :lol:

Fibroman

First Grade
I think if our defence can remain committed for the full 80 minutes, we will win this one. We have a superior attacking ability than the roosters across the field.

We have shown some defensive lapses in the 3 games thus far. That is always worrying.

Apart from Morley, I don't think the roosters have much impact in attack in their forward pack. They have some attacking players out wide, but their forwards are mainly defensive players.

I hope Morley keeps the swinging arms to a minimum.

Fittler could well be the difference between the two sides. We need to shut him down. If he has a blinder then we could be in trouble.

Latest posts