What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scarface

Toneee

Juniors
I love it, I picked it up yesterday and played for a few hours. Forget GTA, this just took over, big call but once you play you'll realise how good it is. :D

Panthagrey

Juniors
I got scarface on ps2 on the weekend and its a bloody top game not one for the sqeamish as has lots of blood and not one for the kiddys as its got loads of swearing but a bloody enjoyable game with tonnes of shooting galore....:)
Only downside is when tony talks his mouth dont move :(

Panthagrey

Juniors
just keep buying the drugs selling them and buying the goodies like investments, cars, boats and the like so far on level 4 but have to play it at night when the little ones are asleep...:(:sarcasm: :sarcasm:

Panthagrey

Juniors
Just got to level 5 and its gettin a little harder now...have to be a bit more careful instead of the gun blazin tony at the start....:cool:

Panthagrey

Juniors
i was reading somewhere they for some copyright reason or something they couldnt but they had his help in getting the guy who did the voice over Al apparentley chose him himself because of his voice likeness....

Panthagrey

Juniors
this is from the imdb site....

Trivia: André Sogliuzzo was handpicked from a vast selection of voice artists by Al Pacino himself, to deliver the voice of Tony Montana (who of course was played by Pacino in the film the game is based on. The game developers had decided Pacino's current voice to be "too old" for this 20-something character, so they gave him full control over his substitute instead, as a part of the "voice and likeness" agreement. This very same agreement also prevents Pacino from lending his voice or likeness to other film-based games, which for instance is why he's not included in the cast of any of EA's current nor scheduled Godfather games

Utey

Coach
F*ck this game rocks. Iam getting a good rep but some missions are bloody tough.

Panthagrey

Juniors
1 mission im up to has got me stumped but i'll just do the others first and work on that one next....:)

Thomas

First Grade
Got a copy yesterday from the video shop.

Played it for a solid 7 hours....have asked my girlfriend to buy me one for Xmas.

Kind of disturbed her last night when in my sleep I muttered "you steeenking c**k-a-roach" and "say 'ello to my 'lil friend!"

Thomas

First Grade
How good is this game.

Managed to 'convert' a copy onto my PS2 HD....am now playing it into the early hours of the morning.

Am up to Level 5 and have unlocked the islands and the assassin. I love the interaction with pedestrians...and the targetting and driving is so much better than GTA.

Panthagrey

Juniors
I'm at level 7 for scarface ive had a little break from it for a weeks but im getting the movie for xmas and cant wait to put the kiddies to bed put the dvd player on make some popcorn and watch Scarface....:D

Thomas

First Grade
Now on the final level. Have been playing late at night and in the mornings.

This is getting hard.....really hard.