What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

schadenfreude

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
has the misfortune of another team ever given you great joy? (for some of us, that would be all the time..)

well, you've experienced schadenfreude.. experiencing happiness after the misfortune of another...

schadenfreude-Dictionary-flare.jpg

for me, probably one of my favourite moments of schadenfreude was back in 2011 when the warriors knocked the storm out of the finals and took the grand final spot..

it was the year after the cheating scandal, and the storm had come back so arrogant and looking to grab a title.. almost to the point where bellamy was acting as if it was a given that they'd win..

so when johnston helped set up the win, and the cameras panned to bellamy, i got a warm feeling.. it felt like 'justice'...

812188-bellamy-2011.jpg

enjoying the suffering of another should never be our proudest moment as a human, but stuff it.. let's share our sins..

what's your favourite moment?

beave

Coach
2FD00D2F-7E82-4E48-BC0C-09205C19E4D6_zps54xtnz65.png

And Scott Prince snapping his leg at QEII against Canterbury.

Karma motherf**ker.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Jt crying conspiracy, when he'd been on the other end of dodgy calls in origin for years

rabbitohs95

Bench
Probably the prelim last year against the Chooks. That was pretty fkn sweet.

2010 grand final was good too.