What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Schumacher: The Next Generation

Life's Good

Coach
I’ve got no doubt he’ll make it to F1. Whether that’s on talent, results or his name is the question to be answered.
He definitely won’t lack for the right equipment or doors being opened. I think, in a way, it would be a tough position to be in vs. the Johnny Foreigner who makes it on talent alone(think Ocon-who was working at McDonalds or Montoya from years past)where there is no question about how you got there because you didn’t have the money.
Whilst plenty of other 2nd generation drivers have made it none will have the scrutiny that accompanies the Schumacher name.

NB. Other father/son F1 drivers - Nelson/Nelson Piquet, Wilson/Christian Fittipaldi, Jan/Kevin Magnussen, Satoru/Kazuki Nakajima, Antonio(pre 1950)/Alberto Ascari.

Jimbo

Immortal
I’ve got no doubt he’ll make it to F1. Whether that’s on talent, results or his name is the question to be answered.
He definitely won’t lack for the right equipment or doors being opened. I think, in a way, it would be a tough position to be in vs. the Johnny Foreigner who makes it on talent alone(think Ocon-who was working at McDonalds or Montoya from years past)where there is no question about how you got there because you didn’t have the money.
Whilst plenty of other 2nd generation drivers have made it none will have the scrutiny that accompanies the Schumacher name.

True

One thing young Mick will never have to worry about is finance, but he certainly does seem to be a chip off the old block in terms of talent

NB. Other father/son F1 drivers - Nelson/Nelson Piquet, Wilson/Christian Fittipaldi, Jan/Kevin Magnussen, Satoru/Kazuki Nakajima, Antonio(pre 1950)/Alberto Ascari.

Nicolas Prost has a fair bit of pedigree too, but he decided on the scalextric series instead

Life's Good

Coach
True

One thing young Mick will never have to worry about is finance, but he certainly does seem to be a chip off the old block in terms of talent

Nicolas Prost has a fair bit of pedigree too, but he decided on the scalextric series instead
Scalextric series. Love it!!

Dodgy

Juniors
I reckon there's something fishy about this. He's always been average til the second half of the current season. A turnaround like that normally doesn't happen. It wouldn't surprise me if there's an "enhancement" with his car, just like with his dad's.

Latest posts