Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scott Dureau- diver

Meth

In the 39th minute of the Knights v Warriors, Scott Dureau took a dive of professional wrestling proportions. Fair dinkum, Mannering gave him a feather-touch and he did a backflip to win a penalty

What scum

Scorpio30

At the other end of the scale you have Lance Hohaia who jumps to his feet when his head was almost taken off when he should have stayed down.

Meth

The thing about earning a penalty for your team by diving is your team doesn't high-5 you, they despise you.

I cant believe the referee fell for it.

It was so blatantly obvious that it was a dive.

I'd have sent Dureau off for acting.

20knights10

He's obviously realised that a career change is in order. Were there talent scouts from Home and Away at the game?

Rovelli

I would almost go as far as saying that was the best thing he did all game. He was horrible.

Spot On

I would almost go as far as saying that was the best thing he did all game. He was horrible.[/QUOTE]

The really sad thing about your quote is that Scott plays to that standard each time he gets a run. He is directly responsible for a minimum of two tries every week. Even sadder is that his coach continues to play him instead of recommending his immediate release.

Iafeta

LOL@Dureau. Karma's a you know what, I reckon his performance today was the worst performance of a first grader in the last 2-3 years. Man he was horrific.

mozza91

Take it easy on him he's clearly geniused, although the geriatrics who I sit near are intent on blaming Mullen for everything even though he was probably our best player today.

Joker's Wild

Ha ha it was the softest hit I have seen in a footy game and he deserved a Razzy for his performance

Im embarressed he plays in the Red and Blue