What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scott McRae - Not Wanted For 2020

Crashtest

Juniors
666 signatures can't be wrong!

Well 666 is the number of the devil. But I thought that was Ivan, not Scott McRae...

But 666 signatures is not a lot really, compared to the total number that would attend home games over a season. There will always be a small number that resist change no matter what the change is.

May mean the majority want to see a change and new game day ideas.

OldPanther

Coach
Well 666 is the number of the devil. But I thought that was Ivan, not Scott McRae...

But 666 signatures is not a lot really, compared to the total number that would attend home games over a season. There will always be a small number that resist change no matter what the change is.

May mean the majority want to see a change and new game day ideas.

We average between 10,000 - 15,000 so you're definitely right about the minority thing if 600 correct.

darkbloom

Juniors
Interesting. Mind you 600 is about the same as vote in Board election - our of some 120000 members. So 600 from 10-15000 is not so bad, especially when a considerable number of those 10-15000 are not Panthers supporters.

I don't necessarily disagree with the ghamne - game day needs refreshing. But whenever that is done there is a body of fans who go berserk on forums like this.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Interesting. Mind you 600 is about the same as vote in Board election - our of some 120000 members. So 600 from 10-15000 is not so bad, especially when a considerable number of those 10-15000 are not Panthers supporters.

I don't necessarily disagree with the ghamne - game day needs refreshing. But whenever that is done there is a body of fans who go berserk on forums like this.

In this poll I wonder how many are actual Penrith Panther members or even fans.

mxlegend99

Referee
I don't really care. He's a voice on a mic ffs. But 901 votes in 2 days is pretty big.

Many people who may care wouldn't be aware of it. Most fans aren't on these sites to see these sorts of things.

franklin2323

Immortal

People will always whinge but getting bums on seats is the aim and what will dictate if it is a good call or not

The Realist

Juniors
I signed the Petition. I think he does a very good job. He is a 'part of the furniture' at Penrith.

Who else remembers how awful Vossy was as a fill in after Gus got rid of Scotty the 1st time back in 2013?

I would personally give Scotty another 5 odd years before he really gets 'old and tired' and we need to freshen things up.

Fangs

Coach
I'm responsible for roughly 150-200 of those signatures. Such is the life of a Rugby League influencer.