What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scott Minto > WIN TV

Dead set, send him back to being a camera man for WIN TV. I am absolutely positive that he is ONLY being chosen because of his height, in an attempt to combat the cross field bombs, but I think I could name at least 5 fullbacks or wingers who would be better than him in the QLD Cup.

Mr Saab

Referee
the only good thing about Minto is that he makes you appreciate Lote and Wendall even more.

Big Pete

Referee
I thought he played his best game without Hodges against the Tigers...then again that's not saying too much.

Next year will be an interesting time for the Broncos...with Webcke coming off contract we may actually be in the running for a good winger.

salivor

First Grade
Don't get your hopes up, Brisbane won't go after a winger next year as Bennett still sees Bott as the answer unfortunately.

jimmy_pop

Juniors
Minto played the best game of his life, and hopefully the last one against the Tigers, but he is still sh*t. I feel sorry for him sometimes, tries hard but just gets snapped.

Kiwi

First Grade
salivor said:
Don't get your hopes up, Brisbane won't go after a winger next year as Bennett still sees Bott as the answer unfortunately.

Bott can't play both wings, he struggles playing one as it is.

Don't renew Carlaw's contract, hold Webcke for 2006 and 2007, use the money from those two to buy Lote. Simple. That should free up 300k at least, and be tempting enough since he would've had his go at the world cups. Likewise with Berrick Barnes. Civinoceva and Thorn would just about be done by then, same with Barry Berrigan, so there would be lots of money there available to lure those two back to where they belong..

Latest posts