What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scott Moore

JasonE

Bench
This kid is only 16 i think ?

I heard he debuted for Saints at scrumhalf v wigan, how did he go

Everyone i've spoken to from St Helens rates him as an outstanding talent but i just hope Millward knows what he is doing throwing him in at such a young age esp when Roby is there, I also rate Roby highly.

Hightown Tiger

Juniors
True, he's only 16.

He played very well I thought. He made a fantastic offload in a good attacking play by Saints, and the only criticism I have of him is a kick through which he put far too much power into.

He also made a good interception, sprinting from close to his own line to past the half way line.

Roby went well, scoring two tries including a fantastic second try. I predict big things for both Roby and Moore

Fairleigh Good!

Juniors
He looks a good one. Very good with the ball, good defense. Impressive physical stature for one so young. He looks a dead cert star of the future.