What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scott Sorensen

I must admit I was so gutted when Moylan left. For me, he was the most naturally talented Panther I had seen since Brandy.

Pity he was Bruce Reid’s love child.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I must admit I was so gutted when Moylan left. For me, he was the most naturally talented Panther I had seen since Brandy.

Pity he was Bruce Reid’s love child.

I loved watching him play. I always had the niggling thought that it was pure talent rather than work ethic. If Moylan had been as diligent with rehab and training as he was partying he would have been a world beater. Penrith got the best out of him. Now his just some broken down hack attempting to get back on the field.

Kilkenny

Coach
There were games during his best period when Moylan was simply brilliant. He won us games by himself, who could ever forget that game in Mudgee or Bathurst the two tries he set up in the dying minutes. 10 down with what two or three minutes on the clock and pieces of brilliance won us the game. Just too few moments, not enough overall. Bryce, Waqa and Matty all capable of brilliant moments just not on a consistent basis.

betcats

Referee
Moylan, carty and waqa definitely don’t lack talent. Attitude and off field stuff have seen them not live up to their potential imo

BxTom

Bench
There were games during his best period when Moylan was simply brilliant. He won us games by himself, who could ever forget that game in Mudgee or Bathurst the two tries he set up in the dying minutes. 10 down with what two or three minutes on the clock and pieces of brilliance won us the game. Just too few moments, not enough overall. Bryce, Waqa and Matty all capable of brilliant moments just not on a consistent basis.
It was Bathurst. I was there on the sideline when one of the reserve players ran down and shouted "take it up the middle" to the team.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Moylan, carty and waqa definitely don’t lack talent. Attitude and off field stuff have seen them not live up to their potential imo

So very true. I think Liam Martin''s thinking applies. Hard work beats talent every single time. Obviously you need some talent but diligence and persistence will always come out on top when put against Lazy attitude and talent.