What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Screenshots

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
I was wondering, what sort of screenshots would you guys like to see ?

Nathan Hindmarsh barging over for a try ?

Goalkicking

General play kicking ?

If I can get them approved, I will try to post some.

Cheers

Vod

Go_ze_doggies

Juniors
i definitly want more nrl screenies 8)
um maybe like johns/ el masri kicking.
IF you can someone getting ankle tapped :lol:
Maybe even an injury or something.
oh and PLEASE the front screen option or half time screen!!!
Thanks mate,
addi

Raider_69

Post Whore
i recon one of an injury animation would be sweet and possibly one of a leading player like Wiki, Orford etc

NPK

Bench
A screenshot of someone fending would be nice.
Also, a field goal screenshot would be good..

Terry_Lamb

Juniors
Id like to see close-ups of players. One of the screenshots had a close-up of Jamie Feeney, and it didnt really look like him, unless i was mistaken with another Bulldogs player.
Id like to see what Willie Mason looks like
Some screenshots of tries and tackles and also a post-try celebration will be nice!

Special K

Coach
anything with a sharks player in it. Oh and if ya wanna be really nice the player will be Phil Bailey ;-)

paulquinn49

Bench
i wouldnt mind seeing an injured player, an attacking screenshot (like an overlap or something), petersen (so i can see his hair), field goal attempt or someone being sent to the bin/sent off

anyone one of those would be sweet

Moffo

Referee
perhaps a few more shots of the weather, ive been stoked with the shots of the rain and the blurred lights thus far

More shorts of the stadiums as well, maybe a view of Suncorp or the updated SFS?

Cheers,
Moffo

Ausguy

Coach
Suprise us VODKA, but id like to see some shots of shark park and any sharks players, also teams that we havent seen much of, eg souths tigers and eagles ect, general gameplay shots, actually anything will do us!!1

shirkhan

Juniors
yea i would love for some nrl screenies just like all of you but if esl screenies come out oh well i will still be happy i hope we get some close ups on like stacey and stuff