What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Screwed by Gamesmarket

FinalSolution

Juniors
To say I'm a little pissed off would be an understatement. Preordered Rugby League for PS2 at the beginining of October. From Gamesmarket an Aussie online site. Because they said they would deliver the game the day it was released.
Rang them Friday afternoon to find out what was happening. They said I would get in Monday or Tuesday, mildly pissed off at that news. But thought it was only a couple more days so I would wait. :x
Rang them again today to see what was happening and now they tell me they did'nt receive enough copies from the distributors. To cover all the preorders. And would have to wait upto 4 weeks to get a copy. :evil:
How fu*ked is that.
So I cancelled my order and they and the distributors can get fu*ked.
Just wondering if anyone else out there has been fu*ked over as well.

Matt M

Juniors
Try and order from the LU front page (there is a link to another site), I did and apparently its coming today or tomorrow. There are still copies left I think.

FinalSolution

Juniors
Matt M said:
Try and order from the LU front page (there is a link to another site), I did and apparently its coming today or tomorrow. There are still copies left I think.
Thx Matt will try that. :)

Games Wizards were meant to call me to pick mine up but they haven't called me yet, I'm going there on Wednesday and if they ain't got it, LOOK OUT!
I ordered mine in August and was only about the 15th to order the pc version.
So if they haven't put mine aside then there will be trouble I tell ya!

Choppies

Coach
i got mine from EB in the city the day before it officiolly came out
and it was the happiest day of my life lol
I put a deposit on the PC version like a week before it came out

Alan Shore

First Grade
I suggest those angry with pre-order delays either demand a discount or cancel their order, and go buy it from Target. They are selling them discounted - $77!

Paullyboy

Coach
I dont wanna seem like im flogging off stuff from where i work, but you can get a copy of rugby league no worries from Big W - Garden City (brisbane) for $69

FinalSolution

Juniors
No worries found a copy at Harvey Norman in Liverpool. Only prob it was for X-box so had to buy an X-box as well :lol: