What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scurrah

ozbash

Referee
Sorry, this page isn't available

The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.

ksv094IcU42.png

spear tackle

Juniors
yeah i got that as well when I tried, the page is called "time to sack scurrah" it's still there I just looked don't know why the link won't work

Penrose11

Juniors
Scurrahs got to go. We need a clean out from the top. As people have previously said, we need a John Hart type at the helm. Maybe David Moffat could be interested?? Ex ceo of NRL and obviously would have the business brains as the hard edge to get this club going forward again. Hard decisions need to be made. I cant see Scurrah firing Bell but a Moffitt type could do it in a heartbeat if required. Just throwing it out there.

jamaman

Juniors
Scurrahs got to go. We need a clean out from the top. As people have previously said, we need a John Hart type at the helm. Maybe David Moffat could be interested?? Ex ceo of NRL and obviously would have the business brains as the hard edge to get this club going forward again. Hard decisions need to be made. I cant see Scurrah firing Bell but a Moffitt type could do it in a heartbeat if required. Just throwing it out there.

Scurrah got to go!.. with Hart or Moffit in Elliot would be gonnne!
The Warriors need a no nonsense coach

Izz

Bench
There's an 'he' in the link above which should be 'os'. Seems to be something to do with these forums :)