What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SD Spoilers

Sanchez

Coach
Kane defeated The Great Khali via DQ. Khali choked out Kane with some wire. After the match, ECW's Big Daddy V comes out (new talent merger) and destroys Kane.

- They announce Rey Mysterio vs. MVP later tonight.

- Interview airs with Matt Striker warning everyone that Big Daddy V is coming to Smackdown to take everyone out.

- Chris Masters defeated Chuck Palumbo.

- Matt Hardy defeated Finlay.

- Drew McIntyre defeated Brett Major.

- JBL interviewed Batista plugging his new book. JBL said Batista never beat The Undertaker before and called him a coward. Batista took out JBL with a Spear.

- Jimmy Wang Yang & Shannon Moore defeated Deuce & Domino.

- The Undertaker defeated Jamie Noble.

- MVP defeated Rey Mysterio via DQ when Finlay attacked MVP.
http://www.wrestleview.com/news2006/1192577493.shtml

watched a few matches today for the first time in months. One thing I noticed was that Chris Masters looks tiny now.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I think it's technically a 'talent exchange' to beef up the Smackdown roster. There's word that Sci-Fi won't be renewing the ECW license, so the brand will essentially be dead in the water.

Once Dead

Bench
Misanthrope said:
I think it's technically a 'talent exchange' to beef up the Smackdown roster. There's word that Sci-Fi won't be renewing the ECW license, so the brand will essentially be dead in the water.

Ah ok......yeah, I heard about ECW being on it's last legs........oh well, that's what Vince gets when he screws around and buries it