What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sea Eagles to make offer to Sam Burgess?

The problem with this rumour is that it gets all the bunnies fans into an unnecessary lather of foaming indignation and rebuttal.

souths_pride

Juniors
Bunnies have first option. They would move things around to bring him back.

I think your spot on! I thin the rumor was started by Buzz Rothfield who is the worst journalist in rugby league history. He seems to think that David Smith will provide them with a concession to help sign him. The funny thing is, along with having first rights in signing, David Smith did come out and say just after we released him that he would grant concessions to the likes of Souths and Parra (with Hayne) to help keep star players in the game. I feel this whole NRL concession thing has opened up a whole can of worms.

I've watched S Burgess' matches for Bath, well most of them, on TV not at the matches. And well; haha, it's been a mixture of cringing and hilariousness. It takes 2 years to get used to RU IMO. To get the instincts going in the right direction, it takes time to get used to RL too mind, I'm not saying that it's easy to transfer from RU to RL.

OK, we get it. Even after a souffs player leaves the club for another sport, souffs fans carry on like pork chops thinking they still own him.

Insecure lot arn't you.

souths_pride

Juniors
I've watched S Burgess' matches for Bath, well most of them, on TV not at the matches. And well; haha, it's been a mixture of cringing and hilariousness. It takes 2 years to get used to RU IMO. To get the instincts going in the right direction, it takes time to get used to RL too mind, I'm not saying that it's easy to transfer from RU to RL.

Lol! What I did find amusing was when Stuart Barnes, the referee, started bagging him out the other night when he gave a penalty away. From what I've seen the talent is there, its just that he hasn't had enough exposure or experience in playing the game. I do think his knowledge of the rules and fundamentals of the game is severely lacking. To be honest, I think the main reason why he joined the code was because he wanted to make a name for himself on the international stage. Its just unfortunate that rugby league isn't that big a sport globally.

Lol! What I did find amusing was when Stuart Barnes, the referee, started bagging him out the other night when he gave a penalty away. From what I've seen the talent is there, its just that he hasn't had enough exposure or experience in playing the game. I do think his knowledge of the rules and fundamentals of the game is severely lacking. To be honest, I think the main reason why he joined the code was because he wanted to make a name for himself on the international stage. Its just unfortunate that rugby league isn't that big a sport globally.

Indeed, but please don't try and make me cry.

Stranga

Juniors
Why would Manly need Surgess?

According to Fat Beaver, W.Mason was the forward leader needed this season to show the young guys how to play.

:lol: :lol:

Nuffie Merkin

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Why would Manly need Surgess?

According to Fat Beaver, W.Mason was the forward leader needed this season to show the young guys how to play.

:lol: :lol:

Nuffie Merkin

You are just all shades of stupid aren't you? :crazy:

I think you may fap over Eagles posters at night then cry how much you hate them on here. It's a bit obsessive.

pink v

Juniors
your not getting sam george or tom you scavengers can have the leftovers you got him

pink v

Juniors
what happened to sezer he prefers ricky stewart and canberra over you pathetic birdbrains your cheque books no good anymore ha ha

Nice Beaver

First Grade
what happened to sezer he prefers ricky stewart and canberra over you pathetic birdbrains your cheque books no good anymore ha ha

shouldn't you be practising your grammar while you are killing time on the school holidays rather than coming in here to try and sledge people with your pathetically inane tripe? a capital letter or comma here or there would not go astray what does your shining example show us of the next generation of brainless twats?

Latest posts