What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season ‘22

Tigerm

First Grade
With the season fast closing, we could be close to not winning another game? Unless something dramatic happens, our F/A will see us win the spoon🤬

R20 - Bronc’s-W
R21 - Knights-L
R22 - Sharks
R23 - Roosters
R24 - Dragons
R25 - Raiders

Last edited:

Tiger05

First Grade
With the season fast closing, we could be close to not winning another game? Unless something dramatic happens, our F/A will see us win the spoon🤬

R20 - Bronc’s
R21 - Knights
R22 - Sharks
R23 - Roosters
R24 - Dragons
R25 - Raiders

We should lose them all right.

Let's see how we go. Geez the boys were good last weekend.

R20 - Bronc’s
R21 - Knights
R22 - Sharks
R23 - Roosters
R24 - Dragons
R25 - Raiders
If you play like you did last weekend you will be in all those games….

Tiger05

First Grade
If you play like you did last weekend you will be in all those games….

Agreed. We were good last week. The problem is consistency. Maybe that game was a turning point though. Obviously not for this season but maybe for next season.

We have to play like we are going to be screwed over on every decision and we have to be perfect.

stryker

First Grade

R20 - Bronc’s
R21 - Knights
R22 - Sharks
R23 - Roosters
R24 - Dragons
R25 - Raiders
I think we’ll beat Newcastle & Dragons and we’re a puncher‘s chance v Roosters and Raiders. Broncs and Sharks are tough games.

Tiger05

First Grade
I hadn't watched it, but did just now, yeah it was bad, but just an instinct one, though he will cop it?

He has to cop it. I reckon at least 4 weeks and the send off was good.

I don't think he meant to do it. The problem is that they try to hit hard but their technique is off and that happens. They have to teach them that hitting hard is secondary. It's great when it comes off but the first thing it to make the tackle safely and ideally stop the offload.

If you go in hard with poor technique this stuff happens.

Tigerm

First Grade
He has to cop it. I reckon at least 4 weeks and the send off was good.

I don't think he meant to do it. The problem is that they try to hit hard but their technique is off and that happens. They have to teach them that hitting hard is secondary. It's great when it comes off but the first thing it to make the tackle safely and ideally stop the offload.

If you go in hard with poor technique this stuff happens.
Will be interesting how they perform without him?

The Rosco

Bench
They can’t afford to. That tackle needs to go. And he will be used as an example. 3-4 weeks.
D.O.W . . . You must be stoked in the turnaround of your boys ?! Playing some nice footy.
Mate, I really think if they are fair dinkum about getting rid of hip drops, he should get 7 weeks.
All the talk in the media is about ridding the game of them.
But it's Patty Harrigan . . . you know, the nice bloke from QLD. And Bronco's.
Aaand lastly, Gildart going to the rooters.
It will be real interesting to see what a better coach and roster do to his game.

Dogs Of War

Coach
D.O.W . . . You must be stoked in the turnaround of your boys ?! Playing some nice footy.
Mate, I really think if they are fair dinkum about getting rid of hip drops, he should get 7 weeks.
All the talk in the media is about ridding the game of them.
But it's Patty Harrigan . . . you know, the nice bloke from QLD. And Bronco's.
Aaand lastly, Gildart going to the rooters.
It will be real interesting to see what a better coach and roster do to his game.

It's just getting the gameplan to play to that playing groups strengths. There is no one answer for any team. Even Flanagan is makign sure he engages the line rather than just pass the ball. Cooper Cronk says that a lot about players, do your thing first before passing the ball. And once that starts happening it means the defence needs to keep honest and accept that you may do something yourself and not slide.

Tiger Ted

Bench
It's just getting the gameplan to play to that playing groups strengths. There is no one answer for any team. Even Flanagan is makign sure he engages the line rather than just pass the ball. Cooper Cronk says that a lot about players, do your thing first before passing the ball. And once that starts happening it means the defence needs to keep honest and accept that you may do something yourself and not slide.
Mick Potter is a fine coach & a better bloke & hence its no surprise u guys have come good under his tutelage.I was pissed off with the way the myopic halfwits at Concord treated him when it was glaring he was a proficient coach & deserved support & an extended contract.

Billythekid

First Grade
They can’t afford to. That tackle needs to go. And he will be used as an example. 3-4 weeks.
That tackle was sickening, hoping Hastings has a good recovery. Broken legs can be hard to bounce back from.
Mick Potter is a fine coach & a better bloke & hence its no surprise u guys have come good under his tutelage.I was pissed off with the way the myopic halfwits at Concord treated him when it was glaring he was a proficient coach & deserved support & an extended contract.
Yeah I thought that was a big mistake letting him go.

Latest posts