What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season ‘22

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Watched a bit of the Titans game and they are clearly a better team than us. Maybe if we get the spoon everyone at the club will realise they need to be really on the ball and work their backsides off for us to be a top 12 team.

Pezz70

Juniors
Got it. I don't mind Naden's contract. I reckon we have a good bunch of young outside backs. I like Naden, To'a and Kepaoa. Then you have Junior Tupou plus Ken M. I reckon those contracts are all fine.
I don’t mind Naden, he has been going okay, he is definitely a fella with a bit of x factor
about him, just needs to grow up and become a man. His destiny is in his hands, he has piss farted around his whole career, he’s the sort of bloke that could play rep footy if his head is right consistently. The disallowed try yesty was evidence of it, he pinned his ears back and went hard no one was gonna touch him. Should’ve been a try in my eyes.

Pezz70

Juniors
Watched a bit of the Titans game and they are clearly a better team than us. Maybe if we get the spoon everyone at the club will realise they need to be really on the ball and work their backsides off for us to be a top 12 team.
Yeah they’re way better than us, Fermor, Fifita and that other bloke whose name is too hard to spell, Tino, take any other side into the top eight. I think the experience of Foran, will help them a lot next year. They keep that side together they’re only a halfback and dummy half away from a premiership. They should’ve went hard after Korisau. They’re game plan this year has been a bit predictable, they need to set up plays around Fifita, Tino and Fermor rather than rely on them every play, just add that bit of variation in their plays to raise uncertainty in their opposition.

Tiger05

First Grade
I don’t mind Naden, he has been going okay, he is definitely a fella with a bit of x factor
about him, just needs to grow up and become a man. His destiny is in his hands, he has piss farted around his whole career, he’s the sort of bloke that could play rep footy if his head is right consistently. The disallowed try yesty was evidence of it, he pinned his ears back and went hard no one was gonna touch him. Should’ve been a try in my eyes.

I like him as well but he has too many mistakes in his game.

Tigerm

First Grade
Well, 3 games to go, thank Christ for that TBH.

I just can’t see a win in any of the 3?

Reset for next year and hope they don’t squash them like they have for the the last 11 years 🥲

For me, it’s proved the coaches haven’t been the problem and the CoE hasn’t been that attractive to players (like they thought), but our player criteria needs an urgent overhaul?
With the Titans beating Manly today, we are now on the bottom, with the spoon all but secured, due to our F and A?

simmo1

First Grade

The spoon will be thoroughly deserved. This season has been an abject failure and thankfully there will be no glossing over it with a 9-12th placed finish like previous years.

It is going to suck because I have two good mates who are Broncos fans who are just waiting to give it to me after I haven't let them hear the end of their 2020 spoon, but it has been a long time coming for this club.

Titans have Dragons, Knights & Warriors. If they play well they can win any of those games, I’ll put them down for 1 win

we have Roosters, Dragons and Raiders. Absolute best case scenario is 4 points, although 2 is a likely outcome. I just hope we don’t finish last on f/a so they don’t put it down to the Cowboys game. Had we knocked over the Knights we probably wouldn’t be in the conversation

stryker

First Grade
Had Manly not carried on with their stupid pride jersey bullshit, they would be still in the running for finals 🤣🤣🤣.
That is funnier.

WA Tiger

Bench
Had Manly not carried on with their stupid pride jersey bullshit, they would be still in the running for finals 🤣🤣🤣.
That is funnier.
More like the Christian’s acting like fkwits. Stick to your guns Josh and wreck the season for your team. Hahaha perfect ..You can imagine his team mates “ What are we/ you here for Josh, to play rugby league or what?”

Last edited:

Das Hassler

Bench
The whole religious arguement is null and void. Pretty sure Jesus had more to say about gambling and stabbing people than rainbows representing gay pride.

He was also big on eating a balanced diet and recycling ....not a bad chippie either apparently
*Brother Hassler....first communion...confirmation etc etc..full catholic rego but stopped practicing early as it was obvious that I'd never get it right

WA Tiger

Bench
The whole religious arguement is null and void. Pretty sure Jesus had more to say about gambling and stabbing people than rainbows representing gay pride.
Josh supported the convicted stabber in court..He supports anyone that does damage and hopefully he’ll end up in the same dead end as Falau

Tiger05

First Grade

Interesting updates. Brooks, Hastings, Stef, Blore, Talau and Twal all sound like they will be ready for the start of next season assuming no injuries in the pre-season.

They will all be pushing for spots in the top team excluding Talau. I wonder if Talau will be back next season.

Tigerm

First Grade
Interesting updates. Brooks, Hastings, Stef, Blore, Talau and Twal all sound like they will be ready for the start of next season assuming no injuries in the pre-season.

They will all be pushing for spots in the top team excluding Talau. I wonder if Talau will be back next season.
I thought Talau was just starting to show signs of improvement before he got injured?

Tiger Ted

Bench

I hope Brooks & talau are gone.We’ve got enough clones of talau in our appalling roster.We desperately need to find some diamonds in our rock awash outside backs

Magpies Forever

Juniors

They way things have been for Blore, he will trip over a blade of grass in the off season and break a leg. He has had a horrendous of luck. He really must have kicked that black cat.

Latest posts