What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season 2004 Raiders Merchandise

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
The new Raiders merchandise for season 2004 is out now... check it out at jerseys.com.au .....afraid to say some of it looks pretty good...but there is still the black that everyone hates to see....but i guess we cant ask for too much...

heres some of the new items

raid_04_poloblk.jpg
or
raid_04_polowhite.jpg

and
raid_04_trainsht.jpg

Montz

Juniors
saw those at Peter Wynnes on Monday, the bottom one has a nice feel to it. The Fone Zone on the collar looks funny though.

thickos

First Grade
I got no dramas with black in the training gear - as long as we never see it on the players as they grace the field again!

Love the training tee - I'd almost contemplate getting fit if I had one to run around in :-k

Raider_69

Post Whore
Love the training tee - I'd almost contemplate getting fit if I had one to run around in

perish the thought thickos!
we cant be getting fit in todays day and age, us unfittitys are the majority!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thickos

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
Love the training tee - I'd almost contemplate getting fit if I had one to run around in

perish the thought thickos!
we cant be getting fit in todays day and age, us unfittitys are the majority!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nah maybe one day 69, gotta try and work off the beer/tv/inactivity gut :D And what better way to do it than pretend to train like the Raiders??? lol

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
Has anyone seen the home jersey for sale anywhere, that has the sponser on the back in the light blue (Telstra Dealer) instead of FONE ZONE written across the bak?

ball boy

Bench
Raiders 2004 said:
Has anyone seen the home jersey for sale anywhere, that has the sponser on the back in the light blue (Telstra Dealer) instead of FONE ZONE written across the bak?

yep i saw heaps of those at jersys for work and play at weston

jed

First Grade
ball boy said:
Raiders 2004 said:

yep i saw heaps of those at jersys for work and play at weston

I haven't noticed them in Sydney, but I haven't really been in the markey for one - I already have 2003 mk II with FONE ZONE on the back.

I've noticed that Peter Wynne is still selling the original FZ jersey that had the iron-on FZ logo on the front. I can't understand why anyone would but that when you can get the proper jersey for the same price.

Poida_Raider

Bench
that there is some nice lookin raiders merchandise.. i think i will have to invest in the post festive season period.

hrundi99

First Grade
They have some of training stuff at Mick Simmons in George Street.

That medium training shirt is mine. Keep your hands off!

:twisted:

jed

First Grade
I know the black seems to be hated by most people here, but I've gotta say that I'd preer to see black on the polo shirts & training gear than the khakhi we were given during the Ozemail period.

But definitely stick with the green, blue & yellow for our on-field kit.

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
jed said:
I know the black seems to be hated by most people here, but I've gotta say that I'd preer to see black on the polo shirts & training gear than the khakhi we were given during the Ozemail period.

But definitely stick with the green, blue & yellow for our on-field kit.

OMG that khaki colour...what were they thinking!!

jed

First Grade
Not yet, but I keep eyeing off the training shirt everytime I walk past Peter Wynn's.

Raider_69

Post Whore
im doing what i normally do, saving up about $500 and then just a week prior top kick off im having a spending spree at Wynns
:mrgreen:

mike83au

Juniors
Raiders 2004 said:
Any1 got any of the new 2004 gear yet?

I got myself one of those limited edition Raiders gold watches for Chrissy....

Bloody awesome!

Did anybody else here get one of those? There's was only like 250 of them for sale....