1. Grand Final Edition OUT NOW:

The 2020 NRL & NRLW Grand Final edition of The Front Row, our exclusive online e-magazine and match programme for Sunday's Grand Final Day! Also includes Super League Round 17 and 18 squads.

The Grand Final edition brings you special stories from each camp - Paul Jobber chats with Panthers legend Scott Sattler recounts his famous moment in the sides 2003 title win and looks to the current crop of Penrith players; while Rob Crosby looks at Josh Addo-Carr as he laces up for what could be his final Storm game. Rick Edgerton has a Clive Churchill Medal guide, while Joshua Wells speaks to Brisbane NRLW star Millie Boyle as the Broncos cruise toward a Women's threepeat on Sunday.

Add to that all the regular features you've come to expect - the programme for both Grand Final Day matches along with teamlists and details for Rounds 17 and 18 of the Super League - and you have one fantastic 32-page magazine for your Grand Final reading!

EDITION 22 - READ NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

Season 2020 COVID-19 discussion thread

Discussion in 'Parramatta Eels' started by Tooooks, Mar 15, 2020.

1. I'm a loser baby...

I'm a loser baby... Referee

I have no doubt at all that knows more than your average doctor. But you go on playing the man and appealing to authority...

About Ivor Cummins, BE(Chem), CEng MIEI

[​IMG]

Chemical Engineer, Complex Problem Solving Analyst

Ivor Cummins completed a Chemical Engineering degree at UCD in 1990. He has since spent over 25 years in corporate technical leadership and management positions and was shortlisted in 2015 as one of the top 6 of 500 applicants for “Irish Chartered Engineer of the Year”. Ivor’s focus and specialty is leading teams in complex problem-solving scenarios. He has often led worldwide teams with over 60-70 engineers working on major technical issues; the largest of these involved product issues where hundreds of millions of dollars were in the balance.

Several years ago, Ivor encountered a complex technical challenge in his personal life. Receiving poor blood test results, he was unable to get solutions via the doctors consulted. He thus embarked on an intense period of biochemical research into the science of human metabolism. Within eight weeks he had resolved and optimized all of his blood test metrics. Also, he had shed over 15Kg of bodyfat with relative ease. In the following years he continued his research on the many “root causes” of modern disease, from “cholesterol” through to insulin resistance.

He has become a professional speaker of note, giving many public lectures and chairing interviews with worldwide health experts. Most notably he was invited by the President of the British Association for Cardiovascular Prevention and Rehabilitation (BACPR) to give a keynote talk on heart disease root causes, at their annual conference in London last October. All of Ivor’s public lectures and interviews are available on his YouTube channel, where nearly a million views have been recorded to date: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPn4FsiQP15nudug9FDhluA.

His book on chronic disease root causes and resolution strategies (co-authored with Denver doctor Jeffry Gerber MD, FAAFP) released by a major US publisher on February 27th 2018:

His blog and other content is available at www.thefatemperor.com. Ivor’s popular podcast series is available here: https://thefatemperor.com/podcasts/

Ivor lives in Dublin, Ireland, with his wife and five children

https://denversdietdoctor.com/about...ed a Chemical,Chartered Engineer of the Year”.

2. Gronk

Gronk Moderator Staff Member

Think about it for a second. He makes a living by making videos for youtube, giving advice on things that are outside his field and begging for donations via Patreon. Maybe he should get a real job.

3. I'm a loser baby...

Doctors get very little training in nutrition as you should know by now. And you can educate yourself on nutrition without having MD after your name. Obviously he has done this. And he has been putting out content for years on YouTube. The Patreon account was opened a couple of weeks ago when he left his job to do this full time.

4. Gronk

Yet now he's seized on an opportunity to market himself as a lockdown pandemic expert. Good on him, his Mum must be proud.

5. I'm a loser baby...

I suspect she is.

6. Gary Gutful

Gary Gutful Immortal

I've heard she thinks he's a dick.

I'm a loser baby... likes this.
  7. strider

strider Post Whore

I think his sultry irish accent would win anyone over

8. I'm a loser baby...

I wonder if anyone actually watched that video and asked themselves why in the supposed second wave deaths are no longer mirroring cases. I know one person that didn't because he spent the day trying to shoot the messenger.

9. Gary Gutful

Gary Gutful Immortal

Ivor strong suspicion you are referring to @Gronk

10. I'm a loser baby...

Absolutely not. We all know that that people who leave decorated careers heading multi million dollar projects and move into health care to work for a charity and then leave the charity to go out on their own are all about earning the big bucks. We shouldn't even give them the time of day.

11. Gary Gutful

Gary Gutful Immortal

Hang on, @Gronk used to run a charity?

12. I'm a loser baby...

Maybe he was a fact checker.

13. Gary Gutful

Gary Gutful Immortal

Who fact checks the merkins fact checking the fact checkers?

14. Hollywood Jesus

Hollywood Jesus Coach

No, I didn't.

Both posts were trying to use the number of deaths from a particular cause, compared to COVID, as a reason to be interested in dealing with that cause, compared to COVID.

You're full of shit.

We're all shocked. Shocked, I tells ya.

15. Hollywood Jesus

Hollywood Jesus Coach

I also predicted a second wave in July.

You laughed at me for both of those predictions.

We are all shocked. Shocked, I tells ya.

It was going, anyways. COVID just brought it forward and the government assistance just moved it back.

hindy111 likes this.
  16. Gronk

Fake news. Point me to were I larfed at the chance of a second peak. It was inevitable.

17. Gronk

He's a grifter merkin. Making coin by fuelling the unconscious bias of punters who thrive on alternative facts.

18. Twizzle

Twizzle Administrator Staff Member

19. Gronk

Possibly as safe than injecting disinfectant.

20. Gronk