What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season 2021

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors
Someone mentioned a week ago (I think @Vic Mackey ? ) that the playing group is divided, if it is yesterday certainly didn’t support that case. Tamou was pumping everyone up and making sure the entire bench hi fived as players were coming off the field at half time...I doubted his signing at first but he looks like he’ll be a fantastic leader,

also on the Luciano/Liddle fued, saw them hi fiving and yahooing on more than a couple occasions yesterday aswell

Vic Mackey

Referee
Someone mentioned a week ago (I think @Vic Mackey ? ) that the playing group is divided, if it is yesterday certainly didn’t support that case. Tamou was pumping everyone up and making sure the entire bench hi fived as players were coming off the field at half time...I doubted his signing at first but he looks like he’ll be a fantastic leader,

also on the Luciano/Liddle fued, saw them hi fiving and yahooing on more than a couple occasions yesterday aswell

yep was me, couldnt have looked further from the truth yesterday!

BrotherJim05

Bench
Divide schmide - win some NRL games and the story will be how well the team bond together.

At the end of the day they are there to win games. As long as they have each others backs for the full 80 minutes we will be fine.

Yeah, but happy now is much better than the alternative.

Vic is often thoughtful, it was a reasonable proposition to make on his mates advice.

If they are faking the comraderie, that’s all ok if they win.

But I reckon they were having a go and it was sublime.

stryker

First Grade

Vic is often thoughtful, it was a reasonable proposition to make on his mates advice.

I doubt it’s fake.
I have played in squads made up from country boys, city boys and those from remote settlements all thrown together in a big melting pot. The groups didn’t interact socially much but we would have killed for each other once we were wearing the same strip.
As long as they have each other’s backs on the field they’ll be ok.

WA Tiger

Bench

You should write kids books for bedtime stories

Latest posts