What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season 2021

Rhyno

First Grade
I agree with Joey’s preview

johns rated them 0% chance of top 4 and 25% of making the 8 I think that’s a little high

The Rosco

Bench
Meh rhyno the muppet,
Top 4 means jack shit.
Just look at your team last year.
At least our wonderful club is doing it's part to include women into the game at all levels.
Not like those sexist bastards at parra . . . . banned their poor cheerleaders just because the bogan parra fans couldn't stop drooling when the poor girls were just trying to entertain the masses with dance and song.
rhyno, you'd be down near the fence whenever they started their routine . . . one leg over the rail, tongue out while your slapping the fence, making howling dog noises.
You make me sick.
Despite all that, I still want to help you discover yourself. Last night, a friend went to Mardi Gras at the SCG.
I asked her to tell one of the dykes on bikes that Rhyno reckons he could turn any of them in one night.
The big one up the front . . . I think her name is Jack . . . is tracking you down as we speak. She was apparently wondering exactly where in you she'd put the batteries.
I don't know what she means rhyno, but she kept asking if you've got little rabbit paws ?
Anyway, whatever she has in mind . . . I'm sure you'll get used to all the ins and outs of it soon enough.

Last edited:
Lets hope he is an actual fan:D:D:D

Yeah, I’m told he’s a massive fan.

I’ll let the panel here know his thoughts on the year ahead.

Magpie heritage.

It’s a big deal for us. I’ll be wearing my most expensive kit, stay focused and be beyond polite.

Last edited:
For the love of our friend.
A poem

Rhyno troll with unkind word
A boring gnat, a human turd
f**king boof head, nasty prick
A rat, a flog, a massive dick.

Left alone at Mardi Gras
Despite costume of hairy scrote
Spat at, jeered and vomited on
Alone, upset in his float.

Quiet day today huh?

@The Rosco got me going.

Just picturing Rhyno buddy waving his eels flag around-trying to pick up at the Mardi Gras wearing a scrote costume.

Male or female or third kind or whatever nobody interested.

Tragic sight.

Actually maybe that tolerant and understanding Israel Folorn going incognito slipped him a note.

I did see some ladies dresses up to get messed up on their way to the big gig last night. I almost crashed the car. Hope they had a good time and got home ok.

Last edited:

Rhyno

First Grade
There’s nothing wrong Mardi Gras guys I’ve gone to a couple with my GF Good fun day out on the piss .I even went to the one in New Orleans a couple of years a go was a great holiday

Rhyno

First Grade
Meh rhyno the muppet,
Top 4 means jack shit.
Just look at your team last year.
At least our wonderful club is doing it's part to include women into the game at all levels.
Not like those sexist bastards at parra . . . . banned their poor cheerleaders just because the bogan parra fans couldn't stop drooling when the poor girls were just trying to entertain the masses with dance and song.
rhyno, you'd be down near the fence whenever they started their routine . . . one leg over the rail, tongue out while your slapping the fence, making howling dog noises.
You make me sick.
Despite all that, I still want to help you discover yourself. Last night, a friend went to Mardi Gras at the SCG.
I asked her to tell one of the dykes on bikes that Rhyno reckons he could turn any of them in one night.
The big one up the front . . . I think her name is Jack . . . is tracking you down as we speak. She was apparently wondering exactly where in you she'd put the batteries.
I don't know what she means rhyno, but she kept asking if you've got little rabbit paws ?
Anyway, whatever she has in mind . . . I'm sure you'll get used to all the ins and outs of it soon enough.

It’s 2021 the Eels don’t want cheerleaders dancing in their bra and panties on freezing winter nights in front old pervs from rival clubs

lol top4 means Jacksh!t are you serious? No club outside the top 4 has ever won the premiership

interesting fact Tamou and Packer are the only players in the squad who were playing in the nrl last time Tigers made the finals 10 long years ago

It’s 2021 the Eels don’t want cheerleaders dancing in their bra and panties on freezing winter nights in front old pervs from rival clubs

lol top4 means Jacksh!t are you serious? No club outside the top 4 has ever won the premiership

interesting fact Tamou and Packer are the only players in the squad who were playing in the nrl last time Tigers made the finals 10 long years ago

The twylight zone!