What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season 2021

The Rosco

Bench
It’s 2021 the Eels don’t want cheerleaders dancing in their bra and panties on freezing winter nights in front old pervs from rival clubs

lol top4 means Jacksh!t are you serious? No club outside the top 4 has ever won the premiership

interesting fact Tamou and Packer are the only players in the squad who were playing in the nrl last time Tigers made the finals 10 long years ago
Nice read here. Christ, you feel bad for the Canberra fans being 27 years without a premiership. Until you scroll down a lil further.
Rhyno, If you call 10 years "long" . . . What the fkk do you call 35 ?
https://www.nrl.com/news/2021/03/07/drought-report-10-teams-aiming-to-bust-decade-plus-dry-spells/
Edit: Panties ? seriously ? . . . you've been single a good while now, huh ?

Last edited:
It’s 2021 the Eels don’t want cheerleaders dancing in their bra and panties on freezing winter nights in front old pervs from rival clubs

lol top4 means Jacksh!t are you serious? No club outside the top 4 has ever won the premiership

interesting fact Tamou and Packer are the only players in the squad who were playing in the nrl last time Tigers made the finals 10 long years ago

213BC731-4160-4989-8DD6-E952123F2B96.jpeg

I’m an arty girl
In my eels world
Half back is plastic
Matts tackles are elastic

I don’t really care
Undress me if you dare
All these years waiting
Because we are maths debating

come on arty
Let’s go party
Ah ah ah yeah.

Last edited:

The Rosco

Bench
Silverdale, huh ?
That's semi rural.
You'd have a lil crop, hmmm ?
Just a lil one ?
Behind the shed ?
A few plants ?
Of course you would. That explains the songs.
Nothing wrong with that of course . . .

Silverdale, huh ?
That's semi rural.
You'd have a lil crop, hmmm ?
Just a lil one ?
Behind the shed ?
A few plants ?
Of course you would. That explains the songs.
Nothing wrong with that of course . . .

You’d be about the third person on lu to infer I’m doing drugs this year.

Tiger05

First Grade
I think you guys know different people to me. It's the one who aren't on the drugs who are crazy.

"doing drugs" sounds so vulgar.

If I lived in Silverdale, I'd have a shed ;)
Nuthin wrong with a bit of choof every once in a while.

Each to their own, but let’s say I’ve seen the needle and the damage done.

Sometimes the neighbours partake and it wafts across the neighbourhood, no one cares.

Despite the parade of massive mobile chunky forwards on display, I’m expecting both sides to swing the ball out early in uber attack mode.

Thus our cover will need to be at their best.

Caught out a bit n trial in latter stages.

Would rest a few Marquee

BrotherJim05

Bench

Latest posts