What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season 2022 - Positive Only Thread

Jono078

Referee
Back onto positives… I always get so nervous when we play in finals matches, don’t have to worry about that this year 👍
I get nervous before every match. Also don't have to worry about that for the rest of the year.

Still Nutty

Juniors
1) We have developed a 'local' junior(from Nabiac) that actually looks the goods of being a genuine first grade NRL footballer - he seems to be a genuine quality player that has a decent motor, has impact in defence and attack and appears to have an offload in him - I think Croker will be a pack leader in years to come for this club - this article tells you a lot about him and the way he is seen by the coach and within the squad https://www.newcastleknights.com.au...s-everything--croker-set-to-make-dream-debut/

2) we still have one of the best props in the comp in Klemmer to show him the way and how to play at 100% every time you cross that white line...even when other, more highly paid players around you are showing a significant lack of ticker and pride in their jersey

Last edited: