What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season 2022 Predictions

Gazzamatta

Coach
4th, losing the grand final
Melbourne
Moses
Avenger when he declares our chances dead and everyone in our club a nuffy after we lose our second straight in August
Tuipulotu
Rein
Drown
There aren't many important players left unsigned for 2023, maybe Greig? For 2024 it'll be Penisini
Matterson (for 2023), Drown (for 2024)
There aren't really any big names left unsigned for 2023. For 2024 it all depends on retentions. If a bunch of young merkins kill it we won't need to bring in big names.
Hang in there Poo. Still a long way to go.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Predictions have little to do with hope. Maybe next year we could have a 2023 Hope Thread? Ffs Poo!
My hope is that we beat The Tigpies this weekend which is probably even money. Zero confidence. It could be chapter 2 in our 2022 capitulation. The sooner Captain, Coach Rankin takes over the better.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Yeah. Better than me. I predicted Hollis would be a major disappointment. Guess I got that wrong.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Predictions have little to do with hope. Maybe next year we could have a 2023 Hope Thread? Ffs Poo!
My hope is that we beat The Tigpies this weekend which is probably even money. Zero confidence. It could be chapter 2 in our 2022 capitulation. The sooner Captain, Coach Rankin takes over the better.
Honestly I thought we'd finish anywhere from 3rd to 8th. Saying 4th means I was hoping we'd finish at the higher end. Do you really think I'm predicting the Eels to make the grand final? The smart money was and still is on Penrith vs Melbourne. But we might sneak in there. I hope so anyway.

Latest posts