What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season 2022 Premiers ?

Gareth67

First Grade
Well the big game has arrived - tomorrow’s Grand Final between 2 teams from the Wild West of Sydney . The best of luck to both sides and may the better team on the day / night be victorious .

Always liked the underdog myself so I will be cheering for the Parramatta Eels .The Penrith side have been the best team going around now for the last 3 seasons and as reigning premiers will be very hard to beat .

Parramatta will need to be at there very best to pull off an upset , but nevertheless I will put a few bob on them anyway.

My tip - the Eels by 2 .

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
Well the big game has arrived - tomorrow’s Grand Final between 2 teams from the Wild West of Sydney . The best of luck to both sides and may the better team on the day / night be victorious .

Always liked the underdog myself so I will be cheering for the Parramatta Eels .The Penrith side have been the best team going around now for the last 3 seasons and as reigning premiers will be very hard to beat .

Parramatta will need to be at there very best to pull off an upset , but nevertheless I will put a few bob on them anyway.

My tip - the Eels by 2 .

Personally I'm not too fussed who wins, but I have to barrack for Penrith. You see my daughter was born in the hospital across the road from the Panthers club, and if I don't cheer them on, misery is inflicted upon me by my nearest and dearest.

be55

Juniors
Would love to see Parramatta win for the simple fact that it would shut Ray "boofhead" Hadley's mouth once and for all...

He's had an agenda against the club ever since they got rid of Denis Fitzgerald. That loud mouth has been saying for years that there's a divide within the club and that Brad Arthur has lost the dressing room...

Would love to see Parra win, and for that turd to have to wipe the egg off his face...

Gareth67

First Grade
Would love to see Parramatta win for the simple fact that it would shut Ray "boofhead" Hadley's mouth once and for all...

He's had an agenda against the club ever since they got rid of Denis Fitzgerald. That loud mouth has been saying for years that there's a divide within the club and that Brad Arthur has lost the dressing room...

Would love to see Parra win, and for that turd to have to wipe the egg off his face...

Would you believe I went to the same school as the bloke . A tall skinny kid who had more bones than meat on him .

Never the less I hope that Parra can play the best footy for many a year and take home the silver trophy .

As ever, since Saints aren't playing I couldn't care less if it finished nil-all with all 34 players sent off and handed 12 month suspensions causing the NRL to declare the season null and void. (Which it basically has been anyway...)
If I have to pick one, it would be Parra - if only to shut up some people at work from moaning about how they haven't won since 1986 when they triumphantly took out the most boring game ever by 4-2 against 12 men. Legends!

Coffs dragon

Bench
I would love to see Parra win for their fans & coach…..
Everything I have read about Brad Arthur, indicates he’s a quality person as well as a dam fine coach with a life long love of the Eels.
I’m so jealous, as he makes our coach resemble a poor & cheap option!