What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season 2022 Top 8

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
The Ashes are over, which as far as I'm concerned means it's the footy season. I'm pretty sick of talking about Covid, even though it's likely we will see some disruptions to the early parts of the season with players out. Squads are pretty settled, trials start soon. So, who's your top 8? I've got Newy and the Titans dropping out, Cronulla and Brisbane (I know, a bit controversial) coming in. I can see the Tigers and St George improving but not enough to crack the finals this year, Bulldogs are overrated for mine but they might spend parts of the year challenging for eighth. I think there will be a massive logjam between places 7-14.

In order;

1. Panthers
2. Roosters
3. Parramatta
4. Melbourne
5. Souths
6. Manly
7. Cronulla
8. Broncos

Then Titans, Warriors, Dragons, Tigers, Raiders and Bulldogs in no particular order

Cowboys, Newcastle fighting for the spoon.

Last edited:

hindy111

Post Whore
Penrith have lost Burton,Capewell and Momo along with Naden who was good depth. I don't see them being no 1

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Penrith have lost Burton,Capewell and Momo along with Naden who was good depth. I don't see them being no 1
3 centres and a second rower. Spine intact, including the No1 half in the game. Your favo prop still there as well as Yeo, Crighton, Too, Martin. They'll be very good still this year imo.

strider

Post Whore
good thread

as always I hope melbourne will drop off - but the merkins never do

1. Roosters - they are still very strong and if stay healthy
2. Penrith
3. Melbourne
4. Parramatta
5. Manly
6. Souths
7. Titans
8. Dragons