What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season 2024 over

InFlannoWeTrust

Juniors
Going by the current result in the Dolphins V Broncos game. We will unfortunately miss out on the top 8 after today’s disgusting performance. Need quite a few results to go our way.
Newcastle to lose tomorrow V Titans
Newcastle to beat Dolphins next week. And of course us winning against Canberra.
Flanagan’s press conference says it all, you could hear in his voice how disappointed he was in that game.
I do hold SOME hope though after today I’m doubting it

RedV Resurgence

Juniors
One out running
Passing the ball back 5 metres from the dummy half
trying to run through the middel only
multiple sets of 6 where we don't pass the ball outside of 20m from the middle of the field
Slow play the balls
dropped balls
shit kicks on the 6th Tackle

We are in a tonne of trouble

Dragon David

First Grade
Even if we beat the Raiders next week and I doubt that we will, we have to rely on either the Knights to lose against the Titans tomorrow and then the Knights to beat the Dolphins next week. I have a feeling that the Knights will beat the Titans and the Dolphins will then beat the Knights and the Dolphins finish in 8th spot and our guys go fishing.

It has been a really up and down season for us and these last couple of games we just have not been anywhere near the team that we needed to be to be in finals contention in a fortnights time.

Our last two games we needed Ben Hunt to really step up to the mark but he didn't and he himself said that he has been poor. Flanno needs to shaft him but he just doesn't have anyone else capable of managing a game either so he is stuck with Ben as the half, but he can take the captaincy off of him and give to say Su'a.

I don't know what sort of contract Dean Young has as the Defenceless Assistant Coach. This guy really needs to step up to the mark as well if he is still the assistant next year. Flanno has not only problems with the players but also the assistants he has. Big, big problems.