What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season '22

maple_69

Bench
Edwards, Staines, Crichton, Tago, To’o, Luai, SOS, Leota, Api, Fish, Kikau, Martin, Yeo, Kenny, Sorenson, Hopgood, Leniu
Falls, May, Smith and hopefully a cheapie edge forward rounding out the 21.

Original Name

Juniors
1. Edwards
2. Taylan May
3. Crichton
4. Tago
5. To'o
6. Luai
7. Cleary
8. JFH
9. Api
10. Leota
11. ???
12. Liam Martin
13. Yeo
14. Kenny
15. Kikau
16. Leniu
17. Sorenson (speed to play centre, maybe he can train there in case of injury)

Last edited:

GongPanther

Referee
1. Edwards
2. Taylan May
3. Crichton
4. Tago
5. To'o
6. Luai
7. Cleary
8. JFH
9. Api
10. Leota
11. ???
12. Liam Martin
13. Yeo
14. Kenny
15. Kikau
16. Leniu
IMO, Taylan May will be gone before the season starts. Four months till KO is a long time to be "not-bitter" about Tyrone being sacked.

Iamback

Coach
1. Edwards
2. Taylan May
3. Crichton
4. Tago
5. To'o
6. Luai
7. Cleary
8. JFH
9. Api
10. Leota
11. ???
12. Liam Martin
13. Yeo
14. Kenny
15. Kikau
16. Leniu

Kikau has to start or that side has no points.

DinkyDi

Juniors
Wasn’t he your pick to replace Moms in the centres?
He was, however, if he decides to leave, there's nothing we can do. Also, I read somewhere that Taylan is a conspiracist, so on that basis alone, it would be unlikely that he would have been vaccinated, and that will make things problematic.

Blues Riff

Bench
He was, however, if he decides to leave, there's nothing we can do. Also, I read somewhere that Taylan is a conspiracist, so on that basis alone, it would be unlikely that he would have been vaccinated, and that will make things problematic.
What's a conspiracist? I know the meaning of the word, but what is the context?

Blues Riff

Bench
He denied the existence of COVID. Unfortunately, I can not find the tweet, as I think it has been deleted.
Hmm OK, I recently found myself in a debate with a flat-earther. It's not easy when any logical or scientific thought processes or methods are immediately dismissed as "scientism". This was from a work colleague, a mature, intelligent (I thought) woman whom I've known for years.
I love a good conspiracy theory, but I can't believe the Flat earth theory is a thing.
The COVID conspiracy? Who knows? I just obey. Too old to rebel.

So “no big loss” right?

Latest posts