What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season '22

Dodgy

Juniors
The good thing about catching up on the beginning of pre-season is that we're doing so as defending champs.

MugaB

Coach
Buzz = Absolute Bullshit... actually most of that article i can see is true, except for the roosters, serioiusly they are playing with a 2nd grade squad, only 1st graders are Teddy, Manu and JWH the rest are scrawny sticks.. that qld prop tho fkn huge, but still a reserve grader... sam walkerand luke keary are sticks, we just need one JFH to run at them and they'll fold

Kilkenny

Coach
Buzz could well be proven right. They could well be the team to beat in 2022. At the end of the day it is only his opinion, doesn’t mean all that much.

Kilkenny

Coach
I think 2022 is really important for us to cement our position as a competition heavyweight. We’ve done incredibly well really since the Hook years other than Ivan’s first year back at the helm. I don’t make any bold predictions for 2022 other than to say I think it is important we develop three, four or more quality young players to continue having a really strong roster and depth. If we do that there is no reason why we cannot continue to be successful.

John Hamblin

Juniors
I think 2022 is really important for us to cement our position as a competition heavyweight. We’ve done incredibly well really since the Hook years other than Ivan’s first year back at the helm. I don’t make any bold predictions for 2022 other than to say I think it is important we develop three, four or more quality young players to continue having a really strong roster and depth. If we do that there is no reason why we cannot continue to be successful.
Agree the good thing is we have good systems and this obviously helps younger players. We have lost very few games in the last two years and whilst we have lost a couple of very good players see no reason why we won't be serious contenders again.

Kilkenny

Coach
True to a degree. He still needs another 16 players week in week out to help him to his job. It is still a team game.
Smug you now liked three consecutive posts I have made, we must be friends. What is happening here. Cheers and a happy new year to you.

Bob

Juniors
I've seen a few videos of pre season training and I like the look of Spencer, he looks to have trimmed down a bit and looks like he has put on some upper body muscle

DinkyDi

Juniors
I've seen a few videos of pre season training and I like the look of Spencer, he looks to have trimmed down a bit and looks like he has put on some upper body muscle
I've tried to upload that video, without luck.

Kilkenny

Coach
Looking like Nathan will be fit round 1. Back to back is on track

Really need to see how we go in the first six rounds or so.

Interrupted pre season due to Covid, like a lot of sides, but not ideal.

I think a lot of sides could improve considerably this season. It will be a tougher season in 2022 in my opinion.

Latest posts