What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season restart 2020.

Rich102

Staff member
The Warriors are set to play their third round match on Sat 3oth May versus the Dragons.

Anyone excited yet?

Blair

Coach
I watch the Warriors v anyone, not the Roosters v anyone. ;)

Crowds or no crowds I'll come along for the ride with you guys here, wherever it takes us.

Ironic we lose big Leeson, and play his former club first up. Can someone copy and paste the new draw here? Including venues?

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Asked this in the other chat, but probably more relevant for here.

Does anyone know if or when the Fus is joining the team? He's a pretty big part of what we do and will have to observe 2 weeks iso before even starting training

Matua

Bench

Does anyone know if or when the Fus is joining the team? He's a pretty big part of what we do and will have to observe 2 weeks iso before even starting training
TBF, he wasn't last year ...

Rich102

Staff member
Crowds or no crowds I'll come along for the ride with you guys here, wherever it takes us.

Ironic we lose big Leeson, and play his former club first up. Can someone copy and paste the new draw here? Including venues?

Will do. When it is finalised.

SmashEmBro

Juniors

Looks like we're going to be missing him for the first 3 games atleast.

Tough start of the year for us. No Bunty, no Ah Mau, no Fus for 3 games...

SmashEmBro

Juniors
Jazz gone too now. Forwards looking hella light.

Team I think SK will pick:

RTS
Maumalo
Hiku
Herbert
Beale? I guess
Green
CTH
Paasi
Egan
Burr
Tohu
Blair
Katoa

Nikorima
JTB
Curran
Papalii

Blair

Coach
Jazz gone too now. Forwards looking hella light.

Team I think SK will pick:

RTS
Maumalo
Hiku
Herbert
Beale? I guess
Green
CTH
Paasi
Egan
Burr
Tohu
Blair
Katoa

Nikorima
JTB
Curran
Papalii

We're averaging three points a game so far this season, and that's from a penalty try at the dying stages of the last game.

Crisis? What crisis?

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
One bit of good news today- our “home” training base at Central Coast stadium is also one of the six grounds to be used for the competition restart meaning we’ll be playing more than half of our games there, with more than half of the remainder in Sydney, only a 1-2 hour bus ride away. The only significant travel we’ll have is for Qld and Melbourne games.

Round 2 from my understanding after his 2 week quarantine and then a few weeks training in. He is about a week behind the main group.