What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season ticket for $17.60

Morenito

Juniors
Ticketek have gameday tickets on sale now for all roosters games
Must be a mistake but all concession tickets to general admission are $1.60

Unless its a new initiate brought in by the club in the offseason???
If not its a huge stuff up but great for supporters to get in before they realise their mistake.

You guys can buy 11 home game tickets now for $1.60 each

ozzie

Bench
Morenito said:
Ticketek have gameday tickets on sale now for all roosters games
Must be a mistake but all concession tickets to general admission are $1.60

Unless its a new initiate brought in by the club in the offseason???
If not its a huge stuff up but great for supporters to get in before they realise their mistake.

You guys can buy 11 home game tickets now for $1.60 each

definitely a stuff uand where did you find this information??

wow $1.60 to attend roosters game :|

I attend lots of Broncos games even thou I hate em, and they're $20 bucks Im being ripped off :( :cry: :cry: :cry:

ktcoop

Juniors
I bought some the other day - takes you through to the payment screen & you put in your credit card details & you authorise them to deduct $1.60. By that point it is too late ....... so until they work out their mistake $1.60 is all you will pay.
:D

m0j0

Bench
But isn't that for concession tickets only? That being the case, I can't use them anyway.

JK

:lol: :lol:

I wonder if Ticketek will still be obligated to pay the roosters the regular amount per ticket!

Paullyboy

Coach
I dont think they can do that, if they advertise that as a price and process the sale they cant later say oh no we've changed our mind on our price whether it was a mistake or not.

There is no way id let them off the hook like that, If i got a ticket for that price Id be fighting them to keep it, coz you'd win.