What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season Ticket renewal

Mickyd39

Juniors
Has anyone received any info about renewing their season tickets?

In years gone by usually a brochure or an email has been sent to current STH about renewing their memberships.

I checked the website and there is nothing on there. The only thing on the website is in relation to signing up if you are interested in becoming a member in 2011.

Last edited:

Tony Bongo

Bench
Sounds like that's your answer Tony regarding whether your wish for an Eastern Terrace Bay can come to fruition, for next season at least.

Suity

Such a simple thing that I have been talking to them about for months on end, let alone others pressing the idea for years. They would want to have a very good explanation at the fan forum (they have promised) why they could not work out how to make this happen.

Suitman

Post Whore
Such a simple thing that I have been talking to them about for months on end, let alone others pressing the idea for years. They would want to have a very good explanation at the fan forum (they have promised) why they could not work out how to make this happen.

Agreed.

If the Panthers could do it...........

Suity

Hellsy

Immortal
I don't remember getting my brochure before the GF last year, I don't think they are late yet!

eelz47

Coach
Members are the heartbeat of every Rugby League Club and the Eels are continuing to embrace membership like never before in 2011. The Blue & Gold Army caters to every possible type of member, from our much loved long term ticketed members (season ticket holders) and high flyers to students, families, and pure fanatics. If you are not yet an Eels Member simply enter your details below to be contacted in the coming months by one of our Membership staff who can talk you through all of the options and help you decide what sort of eels Member you’d like to be in 2011.
Please note: Current Members will be contacted in September 2010

I don't remember getting my brochure before the GF last year, I don't think they are late yet!

The Brochure was available at the last round in 2009 I think, renewal opened at the 1st of October one week before the grand final, and there were brochures available in a stand on the concourse between the brewery and ANZ Stadium.

The Booklets were also available on line in a pdf format, before the Grand Final as well.

However as long as they get it right and we are able to renew and become members, then I am not concerned to much weather it is October or November that the club gets my money.

Parra Guru

Coach

Definitely would get more interest there! Should have been done this season, or held off altogether until it was sorted for the Eastern Terrace IMO.

To me it just looked like a cheap grab for members before the GF last year. But I hope it can really get going!!

Latest posts