What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seasons 2020 + 2021 COVID-19 discussion thread

hindy111

Immortal
Madness that they never did it properly in the first place.

Had the whole world done a lockdown together for 5 weeks then may of been able to get rid of it
Now it's too late.

I remember when I predicted 500k US deaths. It doesn't seem that far fetched now.

Gronk

Staff member
Had the whole world done a lockdown together for 5 weeks then may of been able to get rid of it
Now it's too late.

I remember when I predicted 500k US deaths. It doesn't seem that far fetched now.
It’s on Trump that he didn’t listen to you for sure.

Gronk

Staff member
Plenty triggered by this. You'd think it would have been why is she even flying whilst contagious or why didn't she seek care. How can can our society not provide her care.

Instead it's the MSM are not giving us all the information. She was going to die anyway...

Happy MEel

First Grade

Gronk

Staff member
With Victoria having "crushed" the covid spike they had, they are now the benchmark. Over to you Sweden to show them up.

upload_2020-10-22_14-16-41.png

hindy111

Immortal
Interesting to hear Sweden are implementing measures (although unenforcable) due to their rising cases.

"The measures, which came into force on Monday, give local health officials powers to instruct citizens to avoid shopping centres, museums, libraries, swimming pools, gyms, sports training, sports matches and concerts, the Telegraph reports"

https://www.9news.com.au/world/coro...ope-news/5b573a9d-1fff-47b2-a155-ae291dd9dcaf

Anything to add from on the ground @hindy111 ?

The Sweden report I can't give for free anymore. I am now contracted to a radio station and am paid for my information so sorry guys

hindy111

Immortal
I'm also starting to wonder what this covid test is about. What kind of information are they actualy getting? Since when do they need to stick a swab up as far as they do?