What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seasons 2020 + 2021 COVID-19 discussion thread

verticalsmile

Juniors
To all the SSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

If we must wear masks then they are a Bio hazard !!!!! so why aren't they disposed of properly ???????

You must wear a masks but when eating at a restaurant you cant catch the COV19 ??????
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

The Bondi man works as a limo driver transporting international flight crews so why isn't there a Cabin that protects him for the COV19 as it is so dangerous ?????????

Also why are international flight crews tested before flying ?????

Noise

Coach
We don’t have a national vaccination campaign because we don’t have enough jabs. This is the French one. Simples, get the jab and shit opens back up.

Yep, agree. I'm 39 so I think I am in the next age bracket to get done.

strider

Post Whore
While I can't prove it, I believe there are people in high places who are making a motza out of all of this and want it to continue as long as possible. Do I sound cynical? Possibly. But there's a lot more jabs going on out there than a shot in the arm.
Apparently there are 36 people in hospital in australia atm .... which state do you think has the most in australia? NSW? Victoria?

hindy111

Immortal
We don’t have a national vaccination campaign because we don’t have enough jabs. This is the French one. Simples, get the jab and shit opens back up.

I'll ask my ex GF from France what she thinks about the add campaign.

Eelogical

Coach
Apparently there are 36 people in hospital in australia atm .... which state do you think has the most in australia? NSW? Victoria?
I don't know. But, I would think it's irrelevant. My original point was referring to Australia as a whole. You know, the place we all call home. Not a place where it's all about borders and political point scoring or who bankrolls the most out of covid.

Gary Gutful

Immortal
Spain and Russia warning people who have been vaccinated should not travel. COVID-19 vaccinated people can be excluded from air travel warning that vaccinated people may not be allowed to travel because of the danger of blood clots.

Lucky I'm not vaccinated because i can travel........
Source your f**ken quotes.

strider

Post Whore
I don't know. But, I would think it's irrelevant. My original point was referring to Australia as a whole. You know, the place we all call home. Not a place where it's all about borders and political point scoring or who bankrolls the most out of covid.
obviously people don't agree with you cos they are constantly winning easy elections on the back of "keeping their state safe" .... seems alot of aussies don't put the country before the state

I will tell you the answer anyway ....

yes it's Queensland - 26 in hospital out of australia's 36 .... 1 in NSW and 7 in Victoria ... 1 each in NT and SA .... 1 ICU in the entire country in Vic.
And I think they are all from overseas.

So despite all the doom, gloom and fear of late with Victoria and now NSW, we seem to be handling it ok ..... In Victoria it was even in a nursing home and it seems it didn't escalate.

So obviously we are doing some things alot better now .... but no - a few cases happen and everyone starts putting up border rules.

ps: my numbers come from here .... I believe is fairly up to date ... https://www.smh.com.au/national/covid-19-data-centre-coronavirus-by-the-numbers-20200401-p54g4w.html

verticalsmile

Juniors

Coronavirus AstraZeneca vaccine: Volunteer dies during human trials​

A volunteer taking part in the trial for AstraZeneca’s COVID-19 vaccine, which Australians could be given doses of, has died.

Gronk

Staff member
"Based on what we learned in the clinical trials our response to that would have been no," said Dr. Branche.

However, since those trials Dr. Branche says three deaths have been reported due to blood clots (Thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome) from the vaccine.

And if they didnt get the JAB they would be alive????????????????????????????????
42C1C5EB-640D-48F4-8320-F04EBB574B90.jpeg

Eelogical

Coach
obviously people don't agree with you cos they are constantly winning easy elections on the back of "keeping their state safe" .... seems alot of aussies don't put the country before the state

I will tell you the answer anyway ....

yes it's Queensland - 26 in hospital out of australia's 36 .... 1 in NSW and 7 in Victoria ... 1 each in NT and SA .... 1 ICU in the entire country in Vic.
And I think they are all from overseas.

So despite all the doom, gloom and fear of late with Victoria and now NSW, we seem to be handling it ok ..... In Victoria it was even in a nursing home and it seems it didn't escalate.

So obviously we are doing some things alot better now .... but no - a few cases happen and everyone starts putting up border rules.

ps: my numbers come from here .... I believe is fairly up to date ... https://www.smh.com.au/national/covid-19-data-centre-coronavirus-by-the-numbers-20200401-p54g4w.html
Hmmm, well there was a time when it surprised me a lot, but it's far more expected these days.