What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seasons 2020 + 2021 COVID-19 discussion thread

verticalsmile

Juniors
You've pulled the same stunt that you tried with the US numbers. Just because the TGA receives a report, it doesn't make it so. I could use their adverse event reporting system to report the lack of apples in the vending machine but if they go and check and find a heap of granny smiths then it was clear that I was bullshitting.

You need to tell people what the outcome was after they were investigated.

Hint: It is highlighted.

"The TGA uses its adverse event reporting system to closely monitor reports of death following COVID-19 vaccination. During the early stages of the vaccine rollout in Australia and many other countries, deaths were reported following vaccination in older people living in aged care as this is where the vaccine rollout started. Many of these deaths were in frail elderly people and were coincidental with vaccination. This was confirmed following review by the TGA and medicine regulators in the UK, Europe and the US which found no specific safety concerns from use of the vaccines in older people."

"Apart from the single Australian case in which death was linked to TTS, COVID-19 vaccines have not been found to cause death."
100% right Gaza just all the reports about no side effects are bull Shit as well.

Last edited:

verticalsmile

Juniors
My mother-in-law passed away in May. She was 81 years old.

She died from a broken hip.

Actually, she died from a myocardial infarction during surgery to repair her broken hip, but I guess verticalsmile will agree that she died from the broken hip.
She died from the operation .

Gary Gutful

Immortal
I reckon nobody knew what the he'll was going on to begin with.And it was all quite innocent. But now that they've had time to work it all out they are also using the whole thing for other agendas and benefits that will suit. And every nation is different so will push different angles.
I wouldn't believe half the shit we are being told without questioning it.
You also have to think if it all was an over reaction then it isn't like they can admit to it now.
Bit like when I overreact and call you a f**ken rabbit. I’ve backed myself into a corner and have to keep calling you a f**ken rabbit even if you aren’t.

Gronk

Staff member
Side effects at all? My Dads 78. He reckons nothing. Didn't even feel any different. But keep in mind he is strong like a bull. The whole family is. Very powerfull people.
I think I already posted it. I felt like i had been run over by a tank the next day. So a stock standard reaction.

Old people dont get side effects apparently. Oh, other than death. So there's that.

hindy111

Immortal
I think I already posted it. I felt like i had been run over by a tank the next day. So a stock standard reaction.

Old people dont get side effects apparently. Oh, other than death. So there's that.

Your are weak. My Dad is 78 and he went on his 10km jog the next day then ploughed the garden for 3hrs.
And f**k you Gary if you refer to the garden as Mum.... Motherf**ker.

verticalsmile

Juniors
Your are weak. My Dad is 78 and he went on his 10km jog the next day then ploughed the garden for 3hrs.
And f**k you Gary if you refer to the garden as Mum.... Motherf**ker.
As ive said from the beginning The health you are and the better your immune system is you can fight any disease.

strider

Post Whore
Should fill everyone with confidence

Australia likely won’t use AstraZeneca after October, except by request​

The national vaccine rollout plan released on Wednesday afternoon reveals the locally-made AstraZeneca vaccine will be phased out of use in Australia except by request, after health authorities changed advice to limit its use to people older than 60 due to concerns about a rare blood clotting disorder.

- it's safe, you are a fool to think otherwise ... testing wasn't rushed at all
- it's safe, but we will keep an eye on what's happening in europe
- we don't believe the cases are linked to the vaccine, but we will investigate
- we recommend no one under 40 get AZ
- we recommend no one under 50 get AZ
- we recommend no one under 60 get AZ
- once we get more of something else, we don't recommend it, but you can have it if you want

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
Obviously that's not true or people like you wouldn't feel the need to make posts like that. He's got your goat alright.
I wouldn’t know. If I was to take a stab in the dark, I’d say he’s prolly a little bit right and a lota bit wrong. But TBH I couldn’t be f**ked watching it to find out. The narrative will be the same, I expect - nothing to see here, you’ve all been scammed.

How about an executive summary or did I nail it ?